Chapter 4

"Ah speaking of the devil" I turned around to see the new girl and my heart stopped.

"Chancho this is Lauren, Lauren this is-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Camila" I said my heart breaking all over again.
--

"Do I know you?" She asked. Wait is she being serious right now?

"Are you being serious?" I asked slightly hurt and annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I don't think we've met before" She chuckled a little.

"Lauren, Lauren Jauregui... Ring any bells?" I asked my anger starting to grow.

"No sorry, but nice to meet you Lauren" She smiled extending her hand. I look down and scoffed before storming out of the kitchen. I went straight to my room and slammed the door behind me. My anger was not something that could be controlled easily.

How the fuck could she do this?! 8 years! 8 fucking years!! And then she pops up out of thin air and pretends she doesn't even know who I am. Did I really mean that little to her? For her to get up and leave me vulnerable and heartbroken and then to show up at MY apartment eight years later and pretend she's never seen me before in her life.

We never really expressed our feelings for each other but I was so in love with her. She was my everything. My rock, my heart, I lived and breathed Camila Cabello. But to her I obviously was nothing but a good fuck. My stomach twisted at the thought of being that little to her.

I was never one to open up about my feelings, to be romantic. To try be more vocal with people but Camila changed that. But when she left after everything we went through, I just went cold. Blocking everyone out, I barely talked to anyone for weeks. Even if I did it was to ask where Camila was but I got the same reply everytime. "Nobody has heard from her sorry" Not even her parents where anywhere to be seen.
It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth.

I got up from my position on my bed and went over to my bed side drawer. I opened the very last drawer and pulled out a Polaroid. It was me and Camila on our first official date.

//"Are you asking me out Jauregui?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I am Cabello" I said leaning against her locker.

"Well what do I get if I say yes?" She asked her voice dropping a little. She bit her lip a little before tilting her head back against the locker.

I smirked at her playfulness. Two could play this game. I walked in front of her my two legs on either side of hers. Placing my hands beside her head on the locker, leaning down my lips beside her ear.

"You can do anything you want to me tonight" I whispered as seductively as I could, nipping at her ear slightly knowing how it effects the young Latina.

I pulled back really quickly, smiling innocently at her best red face trying not to laugh.

"That is of course if you go out with me tonight Cabello" I smiled my tongue between my teeth. She shook her head laughing a little.

"You're something else Jauregui" She chuckled a little biting her lip once again. It took everything in me not to pounce on her right there and then.