Chapter 15

Oops. I realized I forgot to post chapter 14. Sorry!

Claudia's POV:

'Dear Luna of the Black Nights Pack,

I'm Flora, Luna of the Blue Knights Pack. I'm writing to you today to hopefully be able to arrange a meeting between both of us, including both the Alphas. As we all should know, our mates are half-brothers yet due to a misunderstanding, they are full of hatred towards each other. I hope that we can find a way to settle this so that our child can both live their own happy ending like we are with our mates right now. I do hope that you are able to convince your mate to have a talk with us and hopefully clear the misunderstanding. As a mother, I only wish the best for my daughter and I know you as well, wish the best for your son so why not we try and make them happy?

Best Wishes,

Flora '

"What's that honey?"

"Oh my! " I jumped up in fright as Federick appeared from nowhere. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Oops. Sorry love."

"It's alright."

"So...what's that?"

"Why don't you look for yourself?" Passing the letter over to him, he shot a wary look as he read the words of a mother's love.

"Sooooo?" I'll make you say yes no matter what.

"Humphh... misunderstanding? Ya...right...such bullshit." Rolling his eyes, he folded the letter and returned it back to me.

"What does that mean?"

"No obviously."

"You sure?"

"Duh!" This asshole. Can't he just put the old grudges down and let our Son have his happy ending like what we have? I mean, the past is the past! We can't change the past no matter what so why bother already? Fine, if he doesn't want to go, suit himself.

"Okay. I'll go alone."

"What?! No way I'm letting you go alone."

"Then follow me." 

"No-"

"then don't bother stopping me."

"Claudia-" 

"Don't Claudia me. Either you go with me or keep your big fat mouth shut." His eyes widened slightly at my unexpected words because I've always been too kind to him to say these to him. See, I'm a good girl. He's a meanie. 

"Woah...why so violent today?" He chuckled like I'm saying a joke. Does this seem like a joke to him?!

"You call this violent? I'll show you violent." Folding up my sleeves, I stalked towards him furiously making him gulp worriedly.

"Okay okay, calm down. I'm sorry." That's better. Standing still at my stop, I rolled back down my sleeves, eyes all the while on him. 

"So are you going?" Raising my eyebrow, I dare him to say no. Staring at me, he pondered for a while before sighing deeply.

"I won't win no matter what right?" He mumbled out defeatedly.

"Yes, you will. If you say no, not only I'll be going alone, you will also be sleeping in the living room for 3 months. If you say yes, well....all's good."

"That's why I said I wouldn't win at all..." He groaned as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Exactly! I'm so proud of you for being so clever!" Some sarcasm wouldn't hurt.