Chapter 9

Hi loves! Thanks for reading and commenting and voting. Let's not listen to my nonsense ramble and let's goooo!

Jace's POV:

(You know the drill, A for Ashley, J for Jace. )

J: Hello?

A: Jace?!

J: Yeah?

A: So how did the talk go? Did your dad agree? Please say yes, please say yes...

J: Yes.

A: Oh my goodness gracious! Are you serious?!

J: What? You asked me to please say yes so I said yes.

A: Oh you! If I'm right at your side now, you should be afraid as I would make you so afraid till you wet your pants! You bastard!

J: Okok. Sorry baby. Relax ok?  My dad did agree to it...oh ya, did you mean it when u said that I would wet my pants being afraid of you?

A: Yessss! Thank you Jace! And yup. Why?

J: Wanna know something?

A: What?

J: My pants is already wet due to your sexiness over the phone.

A: Huh? I don't get- oh...Oh my,this this damn weird.

J: This shows how much I need you with me and how much I crave for you.

A: For sex or because you love me?

J: Obviously because I love you! You are the only female I have. I didn't even have a single girlfriend because I want to save my first for you. To bury my aching cock into your sweet pussy-

A: Stop! That's enough. I still want to sleep peacefully tonight.

J: Whyyyy? I can give you better dreams in your sleep. It will make you not want to wake up to reality.

A: Oh my....are you always this pervertic ?

J: Only for you love. Only for you.

A: Awww... so sweet. Wait, let's get back to topic. So when is a good time for you father to come over?

J: Tomorrow should be fine.

A: Okay...will you be coming?

J: Already did baby.

A: Umm...I don't see you?

J: Try harder babe.Try harder to figure out what I mean.

A: Come is to go to someone calling for you and...oh...

J: Figured it out already?

A: Uh-huh.

J: Sooo?

A: I'm speechless.

J: Awhh...I was expecting more of a reaction.

A: I'm not giving you the pleasure of laughing at me,making me blush further.

J: You're...blushing?

A: Wh-what?!  No! Of course not! Why would I be?

J: Ooo. You're blushingggg. Does my words turn you on or maybe make you crave me more?

A: Umm...bye.

What? She just hanged up on me?

Pftt..pfttt..Hahahaha! That was so fun playing with her. I can't wait to see her again tomorrow.

Hey, don't judge me from my profile.  I may not look like I'm a person who jokes and fool around but I am. I'm not those cold hearted beast or those stonic guys you find, well...maybe during formal Alpha duties .

'Dad, I made an appointment with them so we can go over tomorrow. Is that ok? ' I mindlink my dad to inform him.

'Er..ya. Sure.'

'I'll bring 4 of our best fighters along.'

'Ok. '

Sigh...how I wish I can mindlink Ashley like how I mindlink mum and dad...

Ashley's POV:

Oh my is my face hot or is the room just hotter today? I feel like I'm burning.

Fanning my face with my hands, I hoped that it will cool me down but sadly, there's no wind at all! I need ice. ASAP!

"Mummmm! "

"Yes dear?"

"I need ice."

"Couldn't you get it yourself?"

"Oops. I forgot?"

"I swear I wouldn't be able to let you out of my sight. I really need to talk to your mate and teach him the right way how to deal with you. I can't have the poor boy suffering. " Mum joked as she acted worried for Jace.

"Daddyyy!" I whined out, causing him to enter in a blink of an eye. Thank you werewolf genes.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Mummy is bullying me..."

"No I'm not miss." I rolled my eyes internally as I looked pitifully at dad,hoping he would help me.

"How did she bully you love?"

"She make fun of me!"

"How about I tell you something funny about mum?"

"Really? Yes!"

"Don't you dare Scott. If you do, you will be sleeping in the living room for one month. " Mum warns dad but he just smirks.

"You would say that but your actions will speak differently. You can't sleep without me." Mum pouted angrily and crossed her arms at dad.

"So what did mum do?"

"Oh, about that...oh ya. There's one time when I was looking through your mum's baby photo album, there's one picture of her running naked in her backyard with her mum's bra tied over her eyes,two holes cut out on the cups,  using it as a eye mask! " Dad burst out laughing while mum blushed tomato red.

"Also-"

"You better shut up already you scottish bastard."

"I may be called Scott but I'm not a Scottish my love." Mum rolled her eyes grumpily causing dad to chuckle. "Oh ya, her bright pink rosy butt was also dirtied with chocolate.  This is the funniest part,want to know?" I nodded eagerly causing mum to groan out loud and run out of the room.

"I asked her mum and her mum told me her craziness over chocolate when she was a baby and because your mum had no pockets so she decided to store the chocolate up her butt hole to keep it for later!"  Dad shot out his words quickly and burst out laughing again.

Mum. Did. That?! Pfttt... pft..hahahahahaha!  Oh my goodness! This is crazily insane!
Oh my, my stomach hurts.

"I'm not cooking today!" Mum shouted from downstairs.

"Whattt?! Nooooo!" Dad and I whined.

"Serves you two right! "

'You are the one who started it mum!"

"I don't care! And don't you two dare talk back to your mum and mate!"

Liddat win already lor. So unfair...

"So....pizza?" Dad smirks at me knowing of our addiction to pizza.

"Totally."

Pizza buffet....here we come!