Chapter 10

Hi loves! Great to see y'all again! How's your day going? Hope it's awesome! Even if your day is not going your way, don't be upset, there are many other things in life worth being happy about. Don't let sadness take over your day. Always be happy loves! Love you all.😃💘Sorry for not updating that regularly. Pardon me.

Jace's POV:

'Dad, are you ready?' 

'Err..soon? Or...no?'

'Dad...'

'Ok ok. I'm ready. I'll be in the pack house's lobby.'

'Sure. I'll be down in a second.'

'Brad, Pierce, Hawk, meet me down at the lobby now. We're going off now.'

'Yes Alpha.' They chorused firmly. 

Time to run-oh wait. I almost forgot...

'Joshua?'

'Woah! I finally hear you speak to me. You haven't spoken to me for ages!'

'Ya ya, I have to go out with my dad and some of the warriors so help me take care of the pack for now. Thanks.'

'Whaaaat?! You mindlink me just to say that? What friend are you?'

'A friend that spared your life from his own wolf.' I chuckled as I sense his mood turn from lively to fear within seconds as I walked down the steps to the lobby.

'Oh...about that....oops?'

'Uh-huh. You should be. He still hasn't forgive you.'

'Fudge...oh well...ok. I'll help you keep watch.'

'Good. Thanks.'

'No problem.'

"Let's go. Hawk and Pierce, both of you will follow my dad. Brad, you will be behind all of us. Got it?" They nodded obediently to my command and shifted into their wolves, not before tying their clothes to their hind legs. 

"Ready dad?" Dad breath out deeply before sifting into his midnight blue wolf, clothes tied to his hind leg as I followed suit.

'Let's go.' 

We dashed out into the open and ran down the rocky roads agilely .

'Jace! Stop!' Dad suddenly mindlinked me, causing me to halt adruptly.

'What is it?' 

'I sense something following us.'

'What is following us?'

'I don't know-'

'Alpha!' Turning my head swiftly, six wolves pounced into my view and onto my 3 warriors as more came pouring out, surrounding us. Where the hell did they come from?

'Dad, do you know where are they from? They don't seem like rogues.' I questioned as we stood back to back, scanning the wolves surrounding us, and our warriors battling out with the six that pounced on them.

'They smell like rain and earth...Fuck this! I knew I shouldn't had argreed to the stupid request!'

'Dad! Chill! Who are they?!'

'They are wolves from your mate's pack!' What?!

'It can't be.'

'It is! I can recognise this smell anywhere. I hate the smell deeply. I can never forget the scent of my mother's murderer!' He roared furiously as he snarled dangerously at the wolves around us. 'Fuck this. Time to get some revenge.'