Powers

Warning the flash back contains blood~ please note that I do not ever wish for this to happen to any person! I cryed writing it and Im sorry if you do too...

~third person~

Your dad escaped from jail only a little magic but still powerful cops are watching over you the Ro'Meaves and Laurence's family. At school you just got stared at and called a freak.

"Mom I'm not going today!" You shout your door locked and Zianna on the other side.

"Why don't you want to go (Y/m)?" She asks trying to open the door.

"Because I'm a freak! (D/n) escaped and cops all around the school to make sere I'm safe and I'm here staring at my boddle that holds my magic and wondering if I should open it!"

"Why do you want to open it?!" She ask shouts and jiggling the door handle. "Please don't open it the cops only gave it back to you if he came to attack you!"

"Mom! He's going to come once he finds a way to get his powers back!" tears feel my eyes as I think back.

~Flash back start! Your pov~

I was walking home from school when I hurd the scream of my mom. "MOM!" I shout as I run in the house. My baby brother layed in his crib asleep some bruses on his arms. I rub his small head and kiss him. "At least your safe," I say and then my mom screams again. 

"(Y/n) take your brother and run!" she comes up to me handing me his diper bag. "Run to the school and tell them to call the cops,"

"No mom come with us, he cant get to us." I say and my dads magic grabed me I dont know how it just did. "DAD LET ME GO!" I shout and mom gets up. 

"YOUR NOT GOING TO SAVE THEM THIS TIME!" he shouted. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He locked me in my room and used magic to seal me in. I banged and banged on the door using the eye for an eye spell to see what he was doing to them. 

Through him I saw him toss mom aside and pick up my brother. "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!" mom shouted and he started to cry. 

"You never have time for me anymore women! Your sopost to love me and be mine alone!" 

"DAD BRING JONATHAN TO ME! PLEASE!!" I shout and bang on the door. The spell wore off and I tryed everything to get through the door. I rembered my phone was in my room so I called 911. 

"911 what is you-"

"HELP! MY dad is drunk and loked me in my room! hes outside beating my mom and baby brother! hes only 9 months old!" I say trying not to scream to where dad can hear me. "My adresses is 999 Phoenix drive. get here soon!" I shout the last part and and hand up.    

I look over at the window and see the magic is week there. I use what ever power I have left and get it open. It works and the cops arive knocking down the door. I was out side with one of them conferting me or at least trying to. When the door opens I rush inside and check the dammage. 

"AHHH!" I shout as I see my moms blood on the wall. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I shout at my dad as the cops cuff him up. 

"Watch out (Y/n) cause when I get out your next," he said an evel laugh at the emd till the cops knock him out. 

The phermetis found my brother his arm was broken and he was pail. They shock there head no and I just lost it. I ran..

~End flash back~

That was when I found Laurence thats when we desided to be friends. Then the cops came to get me. They took me to get rid of my powers because I did not want them, I chose to get rid of them. 

And now he keeped his word hes comming and I need to protect my family my friends my school. I dont cair what happens to me I just want the people I cair about, and I guess the people I hate, safe from him.

"(Y/n) laurence is here can he come in?" mom asks and I unlock the door. 

"Laurence can come in," I say walking back to my bed and laying back down not caring about what I look like. 

"Hey butiful," he said and closed the door. "I came to tell you we won the contest," he said sitting on my bed.

"Thats great, so have you herd anything about him,"

"No I havent but you have to come to school tomarrow I miss you," 

"Laurence you know I love you but he'll expect me at school. Besides if i deside to give myself my powers back i-"

"Why do you want them back?" he asked and i shake my head. 

"Because I want to keep everyone safe. My magic grew even if its not in me, I have to do this," I say looking at the boddle. "I have to,"

"(Y/n) please think about this," he said and intched closer to me. "I dont want to louse you," he said kissing me. We stayed kissing till my phone rang. 

"who is it?" Laurence asked as I look.

"Its Ivy? but how did she get my number?" I ask as it keeps renging. "Should I answer it?" I ask him and he shrugs, I deside to. 

"Hello?" I say expecting her to yell.

"(Y/n) hi its Ivy look im just calling because I found out somthing you might want to know."

"Why should I trust you?" 

"Because I know where your dad is right now," She said fear in her voice. "Hes at my house thinking we are friends, I called the cops but he vanished befor they came. I know you dont have your powers but I know you have a way to get them back. He wants me to deliver a message to you."

"Okay tell me," I say laurence looking at me.

"Dear (Y/n) I know you dont want me in your life but meet me I promess I have changed, I love you even if im your step farther. Please let me explain what happend that day, if you dont want to see me I will find you. Im giving up my magic just for you...." she paused. "Thats all he said. I dont know you that well (Y/n) but I know he will not give up his powers. If you can get yours back I would do it," 

"Thanks for the tip Ivy," I say and hang up. "She saw my dad he just asked her to give me a message," I say and lay on my bed he lays next to me. 

"You okay,"

"No," I say and cuddle him. "Laurence,"

"Yes love," he asked and cuddled me back. 

"Stay for the nigh. its the weekend and I feel safe in your arms," I say drifting off to sleep.

"Okay," He said and we both fall asleep not having a cair in the world.

~Thats it the next chapter and all you did was sleep im not that type of writer. ~I hope you all enjoyed next chapter will be out when ever~Till next time~