The new school

I was getting my uniform on for school when my mom comes in. "Honey you got to hurt or you'll be late," she says handing me lunch money and giving me a kiss.

"Zianna stop with the kisses okay it's bad enough that I'm going to school with Garroth, Zane, and Vlad," I say hugging her. "But maybe it will be fun," I say as she pushes me out of my room.

"I love you have a nice day!" She says pushing me and my brothers out the door. Well school is going to be fun with me being a Ro'meave kid and all but still, Vlad is a prodigy, Zane is antisocial, and then there's Garroth the big brother who never wanted me to leave when I moved in. Garroth is the best brother I could ask for, Zane only talks to me and my mom about how no one cares for him then I remind him that he always has me and of course, I can't forget Vlad he is all over the place and it's funny.

I was adopted at the age of 13, the same age as Vlad at the time but he's a month older. When the Ro'Meaves adopted me I was so happy to have a family, I don't remember my real mom or dad I'm just a wondered. They adopted me a month before school started. I was excited to go and the funny thing is that Zianna says I look like Garrorh and how I could actually be her kid.

"Hey (Y/n) you excited?" Vlad says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hello (Y/n) you in there?"

"Sorry lost in thought," I say. "What's up?"

"He asked if you were excited to come to school with your brothers," Garroth says, Zane just rolls his eyes.

"Ya I am," I say but I'm not too excited. "But I don't know anyone excepted you guys and your friend Garroths friend Laurence?"

"Oh, Laurence ya he is nice to you. So you scared?"

"A bit..." I say messing with my hands.

"About what? The fact that you have a reputation to live up to?" Zane says looking at me and I nod.

"Don't worry (Y/n), I'll show you around and show you some of my other friends," Garroth says putting his arm around me as we walk into the school then the muttering starts, but there was one comment that stood out the most. "Who is that girl with my Garroth?!" I turn to see a girl with pink hair look at me after my brothers disappear to where they go. "Hi I'm (Y/n) and did I hear you say your Garroth? I'm sorry I did not know he was dating someone he tells me everything."

"Who do you think you-"

"I am (Y/n) Ro'meave, Garroths little sister and you are?" I say holding out my hand to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry hehe, " she says shaking my hand. "I'm Ivy and I did not mean anything but I thought you were his girlfriend." discussed by her comment Garroth came and saved me.

"Ah, (Y/n) I see you made a friend." He says then realizes who it is. "(Y/n) can I talk to you a moment?" He says pulling me away grateful that he did. "Is Ivy bothering you?" He whispers.

"No, and to be honest I thought you would tell me if you have a girlfriend? Why didn't you?"

"She is not my girlfriend she is a crazy girl who thinks we are dating and she is just a bad influence, stay away from her," he says and pulled me away from her.

As we walk away we bump into Laurence. "Hey (Y/n) how are you?" He says hugging me and I hug him back.

I knew Laurence because he was an orphan like me but was adopted before me. He is a few years older than me and he was really nice and promised he would help me find a home. "Laurence how have you been," I say because he always made me happy because he was really cute.

"I've been good but I have missed you," he says looking at Garroth, "So what your homeroom?"

"I have room 238? Where is that?" I ask looking at them just looking confused. "What is it?" I say looking confused now.

"That's our homeroom but your not an upper-classman?" Garroth says. 

"Well, then I guess your little sis is in all our classes, look," Laurence says pointing to my classes. "Maby there is someone with your name as well?"

"With my last name as well? Okay then guys this will be fun I get to hang out with all day," I say excitedly to hang out with them.

"Waite, does that make you an upper-classman with us?" Garroth asks and Laurence elbows him.

"It makes her a freshman that is smart and beautiful," Laurence says and I blush. "Well since it the first day of school we don't have a homeroom because we are setting up for orientation. So you get to help us, common (Y/n) we can put our stuff in the class then go to the gym." Laurence says gently grabbing my hand, pulling me behind him.

~Garroths pov~

I think its kind over weird to have my sister who is a freshman in my homeroom class but it's kind of nice she is my sister after all. But the way Laurence acts around her is unusual, he never acted like that when they were in the orphanage together but then again I don't know (Y/n) chose to forget that life and Laurence barely talk about it and when he does it usually about how he and my sister would always help with the babies.

Any way Laurence seems to be really happy about having her in our classes and I am too it's just he is too happy about it...

That's it I hope you all will enjoy this book as you are the Ro'meave sister and have so much to live up to.

Stay happy not crappy stay in school don't do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!❤️

ASLO THIS STORY WILL BE UNDER EDITING JUST TO FIX IT! I love the story so won't be changing much.