Carnival

(If you forgot (E/nn) is the embarrassing nick name Zianna gave you and (C/nn) is the cute nick name Laurence gave you)

"WHAT!?" Zianna yelled but me and Laurence just got to the house. We walk in to see that Garroth, Zane, and Vlad where talking to mom. "(Y/n) Ro'meave cair to explain what happend at the end of school today?" She sayed giveing me an angry look.

"Witch one of you guys told her!" I say and they all raise there hands. "Seriously," I say shaking my head. "Mom look what happen today was well, I acted in self defense. Ivy was the first to hit me, Laurence has a video if you want to see it... and the reason I was fighting was because of something of my past that she brought up...." I say and the room was silent for a wile till I spoke again. "I dont like bringing up my past that much only Laurence knows about it, I guess Ivy did some digging and found out who I really was, Im not proud of who I was as I child thats why I bairly trust witches and warlocks, my farther killed my mother and baby brother I was only 5 and I tryed to save them like I did every night, My magic was not that strong and he had locked me in my room for days starving me and beating them..." I take a deep breath and feel someone touch my solder. "I tryed to escape but his magic was strong, I called 911 and finally escaped through my window but I was too late he killed them, I tryed to stop him but I was to late... He laughed threatening me that I was next but before he could do anything I ran and hid. The cops came and took him away... I went back to the house and grabed a piture of me my mom and baby brother," I say and take it out. "This is us when we where happy... I smile knowing hes behind bars but I know that he may get out one day and come after me..." It was silent again and Zianna was the first to speek.

"(Y/n) you dont have to talk about it... And if Ivy bothers you again ill-" She stoped and looked at my face finally getting a clear glimps of my black eye. "OH MY IRENE I NEED TO GET THE ICE!" She shouted and ran to the kitchen.

"Are you sere your okay?" Zane said I was surprise because he usually does not cair if I get hurt.

"Yes Zane Im okay I just might head to my room, Laurence want to work on our project," I say and he nods.

"I love you (E/nn) but no boys in your room," She sayed from the kitchen.

"But all i need is my camera and it is in my room and if he gets it he can waite down stars," I say and smirk but it quickly faids when she comes in with my ice. "Besides Garroth has to work with us, I need his help too," I say and she nods her head.

"Fine," She said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Gar-Gar let me talk to you," she said and they walk off.

"Well then... lets head up there Laurence, guys let Garroth know I want to see him in my room." I say and me and Laurence head up to my room. "Well welcome," I say and walk in. "Sorry its kindove a mess but I have been working on well you could probably guess." I say and grab a jacket and a change of close out of my closet.

"Your songs and art," He sayed and I nod. "Knew it but now that you have a black eye do you still want to take the pitures?" he asked and I turn to him and look confused.

"I can cover it up besides a bruise is just another battle scar I have," I say and he smilles. "Look behind you my camera should be there," I say and head into my bathroom to fix myself up.

"Got it!" He sayed and the door opens. "Hey Garroth," Laurence says and I hear them hi-five each other. They start wispering things and I dont cair because Im trying to cover my eye but not that much. "(Y/n) Did you let mom know?" Garroth asks coming into the bathroom.

"Know about the carnival with Laurence so we could get some pitures so we could enter the Class contest?" I ask and he nods. "No I have not done that but I will besides I have to ask her how my eye looks," I say trying to finnish it up.