Companies coming

Just a little heads up when you see (C/E/nn) that stands for cute embersing nickname that Zianna gave you
~your Pov~

I was grounded that weekend because I skipped school with Laurence. I did not cair I have fun when I'm with him, but because of this I could not go and meet moms old friend and her daughter. I had to stay him and clean the house, dad was at work and mom took the boys with her so I was left alone. So I played my music as loud as I wanted and sang along.

"Cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles
Just what you'd expect inside her new Balenciaga
Vile romance, turned dreams into an empireSelf-made success now she rolls with Rockefellers
Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall
They're Monaco and Hamptons-bound but we don't feel like outsiders at all
We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuanaRaised on Biggie and NirvanaWe are the new Americana
Young James Dean, some say he looks just like his father
But he could never love somebody's daughterFootball team, loved more than just the gameSo he vowed to be his husband at the alter
Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall
They're Monaco and Hamptons-bound but we don't feel like outsiders at all
We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuanaRaised on Biggie and NirvanaWe are the new Americana
We know very well who we are, so we hold it down when summer starts
What kind of dough have you been spending?What kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?
We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuanaRaised on Biggie and NirvanaWe are the new AmericanaWe are the new AmericanaHigh on legal marijuanaRaised on Biggie and NirvanaWe are the new Americana"

As the song comes to an end Laurence calls me.
(L=Laurence & Y=you)

Y•hey Laurence what's up?
L•hey (Y/n) I just wanted to ask if you got in tribe because of me...
Y•no it was all my fault but I don't blame you we just talked, and then kissed hehehe...
L•ya I'm sorry I know that was not smart of me to do but there was a reason I called you,
Y•oh and what reason is that drear Laurence?
L•if it's okay with Zianna and everyone else I was wondering if you might want to come to my house for dinner? My dad thinks where dating and Cadenza just wants to see you again.
Y•I'll ask Zianna. If we can't make it tonight then I'll let you know okay?
L•okay then I'll talk to you later?
Y•ya bye.

I say and hang up the phone. I went back to cleaning and as soon as I did everyone came home, except dad. Zane had what looked like a black eye, Vlad was laughing at him and Garroth was staring off into space.

"(C/E/nn) the house looks amazing I'm glad too because we are having company over. I need to start cooking why don't you help the boys pick out a cute outfit amd make shere there rooms are stranted up." She says running up stairs to change and quickly runs back down and starts cooking.

"Come on guys I'll help you you just need to tell me what happen at the park," I say helping Zane up the states sense his eye was red. "I'll help Zane first then you Vlad then Garroth your going to tell me what happen ok?" I say and everyone nods.

"Why do I have to dress nice I don't want to😠" Zane sayed siting at his desk.

"Zane mom sayed you have to after I'm done picking something out for you you can play your MMO game," I say he just says fine and I pick something out for him. "Done now I'm off to help Vlad," I say and Zane just ecnores me.

I walk over to Vlad's room. "Vlad," I say knocking on the door.

"You may come in," he says. As I walk in I see mettataing. "Sister I don't need help," he says taking a breath. "But what I do need is to pick out witch shirt works best," he says potining to the two shirts at the end of his bed.