This is the ending:::26

Sam looked at Jays outstretched hand thought of her question and wrapped his hand around hers and they ran. To the truck and drove because they may never really have had a home but they have each other. They didn't think about the fight they just grabbed their bags and ran A fight may be going on and they don't want to he a part if it they left with no bote or anything they were gone.

************************************************************

    That morning They were trying to call Sam and Jay they wernt answering their phones.

     "We can still do this.".

They formed a new plan.

        "LETS GO WIN THIS WAR IF WE HAVENT ALREADY LOST."

       11:53 A.M

  Meg crashes the imapla out side of The buliding Fara and Ashley ran in the front with meg Dean and Castiel sneak in the back Ash leaves meg and Farra to go find Dean and Cas they sneak around the building Dean and Castiel are
    Looking for dick the real dick he made clones of himself Ashley is off on her own looking for kevin Meg and Farra and Farra have been cornored as They stab Farra in the stomachs and Meg snapped her fingers and left but Farra is human she doesn't have powers so she lays on the ground taking deep breaths.   Farra is still connected to Ashley.

    Dean sees Ashley in the hall way Castiel follows behind them they all whisper to each other.

     "Dean." She groaned out in pain as she tugged on his jacket and fell to the ground her hands were on her head she was having a vision.

       Dick roman dead-Ash standing In a long hall way- Dicks body shaking Dean and Castiel disappear Kevin gone - They take ash demons do Elenore kidnapps herThen as the images are blurry A picture of Jay with her that slit Sam unconisous Dean and Cass dead on the forest floor.

      Ashes eyes fly open she grabs Kevin Dean and Cass run to kill dick.

    They run into a big room Castiel is behind him but he doesn't know it dean stabs him in the neck then Castiel grabs Dicks head as dean stabs him throw the neck Ashley walks in with Kevin just as his body begins to shake.

    Ashley looked into deans eyes one last time.  "I will find you." I closed my eyes and they were gone the walls covered in black goo seconds later Kevin was taken by Crowley  ashley ran as fast as she could but she tripped on farra and began to cry when she saw her body then she was knocked out taken in by the darkness as all the love good memories of dean began to leave her mind then she rember that time she was alone she fist me them she was thirteen she is now fifteen and vows to kill who ever did this to her best friend. And Find her father.......

           THE END