Blue green

Shayne's POV

I couldn't contain myself I started to cry once the three of us walked in and sat down next to her bed. But I could tell this was just as hard for the girls as it was for me.

"Hey, you guys ok?" I asked trying to sound as kind, as I could but wasn't easy. " I don't even know what ok is any more" Mari stated with tears streaming down her face.

Courtney's POV

I didn't know we're I was and for some reason I couldn't move. Where am I!! I was starting to freak out. Why can't I open my eyes!!

All of a sudden I heard a faint noise. "Are you guys ok?" "I don't even know what ok is any more"

I recognized the voices but I couldn't quite recall who they belonged to. I started to understand were I was.

----------------------------------------------
                         3 weeks later

Shayne's POV

It has been three weeks since Courtney went into her coma, and the doctors said she was finally starting to show signs of getting better.

Once we realized how bad it was we decided  that we needed to make a video to tell the fans what was going on. There was a insane amount of fans that sent stuff in, like cards and presents.

I was currently the only one at the hospital were she was being treated at. Everyone else was at the smoffice filming a video.

I was just about to leave when I heard A noise. "Sh-     Ayne?" I couldn't believe it she said something!!! I ran out to the hall to get the nurse.

Once the nurse and I got back he told me to keep talking to her. "Courtney,babe I'm right here, I'm right here just open your eyes" after about thirty seconds her eyelids flickered open and her blue green eyes started to search around the room.