The departure

Courtney's POV

I woke up to find Shayne's naked body lying next to my naked body I was so confused, until I remembered what had happened last night.

24 hours earlier

I was sitting in the smosh squad room with Olivia and Mari. "You should go for it" I said to Mari "but what if he doesn't feel the same!?" "Trust me Flitz has feelings for you" Olivia added

As we were talking Shayne walked in and his presence made my spine tense up. "Speaking of going for it, you need to ask Shayne out" said Olivia "What are you talking about?" I asked " Oh my god, you think we don't know that your into him? We're your best friends." Mari added " Well I don't know what your talking about so." I blushed as I tried to deny my feelings for him.

As I said that Anthony came in and told us it was time to get ready to go. We were leaving for a week to shoot smosh winter games. It was almost 8:30 and we needed to leave by 8:45 if we wanted to get there before 10:00. 

As we got on the bus Mari and Olivia sat together leaving me to sit alone in the back. "Do you mind if I sit here Court, it's just the only other empty seat is next to Ian and you know how he gets car sick." Shayne said in his husky sexy voice. He had caught me off guard and my voice cracked as I said "sure Shayne"