5 days

Anthony's POV

Knowing that Shayne and Courtney where probably going to be late I tried to come with any reason to delay the shoot, so they wouldn't seem that late. And when ever someone would ask one of them where they where last night I changed the topic, but I knew that I had to tell them I knew.

So once we finished shooting a few "put it in my mouth's" and our smosh truth or dare, I decided to tell them I knew. So I walked up to Courtney and Shayne.

Courtney's POV

I was talking to Wes when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I looked back to see who it was tapping me I saw Anthony.

"Oh, hey Anthony, what's up?" " uhm, I need to discuss something with you" "ok?" I replied

When he brought me to the kitchen there was only one other person in there...Shayne.

Shayne's POV

Anthony brought me into the kitchen and told me to stay for one sec, then he came back but someone else was with him.

I instantly started to blush once I saw that Courtney was here to.

"So" Anthony started " I know about what happened last night between the two of you" "wait......what!? I-I don't know what your talking about" Courtney said trying to hide the fact that she was blushing as well. "Who do you think kept Olivia and Mari out of your room till you two went up to the attack"

Courtney and I looked at each other and we both looked mortified.

Anthony's POV

"Look" I continued "I'm not going to tell anyone anything, on one condition. You have to tell everyone by the end of the week."

"but that's only five days!" They said almost at the same time "then you better figure out how your gonna tell them, soon!"

Courtney's POV

Once Anthony walked out of the room, I looked at Shayne and heard him whisper something under his breath.   "Fuck"