Chapter 12

I have been on bed rest for a whole week and it is so boring. Especially when kyler is at school. But he comes home right after to spend time with me. He works every weekend with his grandpa at his logging company. He gets about $200 which helps. On another bright side we get to find out the baby's gender in one week.
"Hey babe!" I heard kyler yell as he ran upstairs.
"Yes?" I say in question.
"Guess what!" He yells in excitement
"What?" I ask
"I will be taking online classes so I can be with you all day!" He says in excitement.
"No. You're lying!" I practically scream in excitement
"Nope here is my enrollment slip." As he holds it up so I can see it.
I jump up in joy and kiss him! Wonderful I won't be alone all day anymore and I can spend more time with him before we become a family of three. Today was his last day in school with his friends for awhile so he said he'd be raising hell. I laughed and said just don't get arrested. But here I am. Alone again. Since I finished my class work for today I just read a lot about the baby. And baby names because kyler and I are seriously slacking in that department. My phone buzzed and I had 2 unread texts one from Blair and the other from kyler.
Blair: hey girl we miss you a lot. But I know you would be here if you could. Say hi to my niece or nephew for me. HUGS XOXO
Me: I miss you guys too yeah I would be. And I can do that. He or she misses you!

Kyler❤️😍😉: hey baby how is our baby? I miss you and I haven't gotten into any trouble... It's really hard to do that when you aren't trying to impress any ladies. I only live to impress you my love❤️ see you in a few hours. I love you Tinley Carter 😘

Me: hey they baby is fine I miss you too! I really want to cuddle. And that's good cause you are the only guy I live for unless we are having a boy cause I kinda live for him too right now. Okay see you then. I love you too Kyler Benson😙💕 oh and when you get home we gotta pick out names for our prince or our princess 👶🏻

Kyler❤️😍😉: sounds good I'll be thinking of them while I'm here being tortured. Kisses to my baby's 😘😘 (you and the one inside you)

A few hours have passed and Kyler just got home. Finally. He runs up to me and starts kissing me. "I missed you so much!" He says in between kisses. "I missed you too" I was standing up in my undies cause I just got out of the shower and Kyler decides to kiss the baby and he sets a timer on the camera and gets a picture taken.
"Oh my god babe, we are goals." He says kissing me. "What made you all lovey today?" I asked seriously cause his all hyped up on love.
"Well I saw a couple fighting in lunch today and she yelled 'We are over!' Across the lunchroom and it made me really appreciate what I have." He says kissing me again.
We laid in bed for the rest of the day talking about names.
"Okay I like the name Hadley Elizabeth Benson, for a girl. Then Patrick Scott Benson for a boy." I say putting serious thought into the names.
"I like Hadley but the name Patrick has to go... My son will not be named after a retarded starfish from sponge bob. But I liked Scott for the middle name he could match his daddy." His face light up when he said daddy. I think he is excited. I know I am. "Okay that is reasonable... How about Tyler Scott Benson?" His face lights up at the sound of the name being so close to his. "I love it! It better be a boy!" He says rubbing my belly " but I will love you even if you are a Hadley." He then kisses my belly and we cuddle and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a week and today is the day! We are finding out if it's a prince or a princess! I can't wait! Please be a girl. I want a boy for Kyler because he was just so excited of having a boy. But I want a girl because I want her to be a daddy's girl just like I was. On the way to the doctors Kyler wouldn't shut up about how great our sons name will be if it's a boy. Once we got there he was pushing me basically to get out of the Jeep cause he was so excited Blair was joining us because she asked and we agreed. The nurse brought us back to the ultrasound room. She had me pull up my shirt and she put the gel on. Burr. It was cold. I was holding Kyler's hand and squeezing it she put the wand on my belly and started rubbing it around. We heard the heartbeat and we looked at it for a minute before she said the words we have been dying to hear. "Are you ready to know the sex?" She asked and Kyler squeezed my hand and we nodded. "Congratulations it's a girl!" She said and I started crying Kyler noticed and he kissed me, I was just so happy I couldn't help it. "It's a Hadley Elizabeth babe!" Kyler said kissing me and I could see the tears in his eyes. "YAY I'm gunna have a niece!" Blair yelled. "We are gunna have a baby girl!" I said crying some more and kissing Kyler. The nurse wiped off the gel and we walked out. All the way to the car I could hear excitement in everyone's voice. We stopped at the store so we could buy our first baby onesie for her. I bought her one that said 'Daddy's little princess 👑' and I want her to come home from the hospital in it. I bought that one when I told Kyler and Blair that k was going to the bathroom. Haha I'm so sneaky.. *evil laugh* JK. Then Kyler bought one that said 'I'm not allowed to date... EVER!' And I laughed cause that's what Kyler said when I found out I was pregnant. Then Blair bought one that said 'If you think I'm cute you should see my aunt' and I laughed again. We dropped Blair off at her house and we went home. We were going to bed and Kyler rolled over and kissed my belly and whispered "goodnight baby girl. Daddy loves you and I can't wait to meet you. But wanna know what I really can't wait for? Is seeing your momma hold you for the first time. And I know when I see you it will be love at first sight. Just like it was with your mommy. But I had a funny way of showing my love back then. But I'll make sure to do it right with you." And with that a tear rolled down my face. As he kissed my belly. I pulled him into a kiss and the night ended like any other. "I love you baby" Kyler said, "I love you too" I can't wait for him to see our baby girl.