Swear I Can Taste It // Lashton

Start from the beginning

The look in Luke's eyes was close to animistic and that made Ashton nervous. He had absolutely no idea what Luke had going on in his head, but when he harshly pressed his lips to the older boy's, Ashton knew what he had on his mind.

Luke continued to move his lips against Ashton's. But Ashton was just sort of frozen in place. He didn't know what was happening, but he didn't want it to end. So, when Luke pulled away with a sad look in his eyes, it made Ashton's heart stop.

Luke slowly mumbled, "Sorry, I-I don't k-know what I was-"

Ashton shut him up by kissing him just as harshly as the blonde boy had done only seconds earlier. Luke moved to straddle Ashton's lap and cupped the older boy's face in his hands. Ashton's hands trailed up Luke's back and tightly grasped his neck. Their lips moved furiously with each other.

Luke was the first to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue against Ashton's bottom lip. He opened up for the tall boy and didn't think twice about it. Their tongues mixed with each others and it was obvious that Luke was going to top, if they even got that far.

The younger boy pulled away first and looked in Ashton's eyes. They were both panting heavily, but both thought that one another looked desirable. Luke then softly pressed his lips to the skin on Ashton's neck, just teasing. Then, he pressed harder, sucking a biting. Ashton was sure that Luke was going to leave a mark, but he didn't care.

Ashton moaned, loudly, causing Luke to smile against his skin, "Love that sound princess," Luke went back to sucking and Ashton gripped his hair hard. Neither had the intention of being gentle with each other. That was the last thing on their minds.

Luke stopped sucking to lick over the hickey he had created, "Now everyone will know that you're mine, princess," he growled. Ashton didn't know where this dominate side care from, but he loved it and it was pretty obvious that his dick liked it too.

They went back to harshly kissing each other, until they broke apart when Luke picked Ashton up. He automatically wrapped his legs around the tall boy's waist. He shoved Ashton against the wall, but it was done to where it wouldn't hurt him. Luke looked into Ash's eyes and only saw desire and love. They both wanted each other, so this was a dream come true for both of them.

Luke pressed Ashton harder against the wall and he could feel the younger boy's erection on his. It was hot and Ashton needed friction. He bucked his hips to Luke's to create something. He needed a release and he needed it now.

Luke pinned his hips against the wall and tutted, "Not yet, sweetheart."

He went back to roughly kissing the curly-haired boy's neck. He wanted to leave more marks because Ashton was his. He gripped his hips harder, causing Ashton to let out a loud moan. It was so hot right now.

Luke looked into Ash's eyes, "Bedroom?"

Ashton nodded, desperately, causing Luke to laugh. The blonde boy carried the brown-haired boy to the bedroom, not breaking contact. He was still looking into Ashton's eyes when he opened the door and laid him down on the bed. Luke ran his hands up Ashton's sides and trailed them back down. He inched his hands up the ripped tee-shirt the boy had on and slowly ran his hands up his sides. He could feel goosebumps forming on Ash's skin.

"Jesus, Luke!" Ashton complained, "Just take it off!"

Luke smirked, "Desperate, are we, princess?"

Ashton blushed, but rolled his eyes anyway.

The blue-eyed boy helped his lover sit up. His hands gripped the tee-shirt and he swiftly pulled it up and over the boy's head. Luke threw it on the floor; his eyes trained on Ashton's chest. Jesus, this boy was beautiful. Luke ran his hands up Ashton's chest. He traced his nipples with his forefinger and the shorter boy let out a whimper. The blonde boy rolled Ash's nipple between two fingers and he could feel Ashton's dick harden in his pants.