um.....

Hi everyone its Gemma here........

(There will be typos in here but Idgaf at the moment)

I'm sorry I'm not telling this to everyone on the conversation but you all are happy at the moment and I don't want to ruin the moment so I'm telling you all on here...

I can't do something unless I am 100% confident with it and 100% happy with what i am doing...

I volenteered to help with this account because i thought it would be good for me and help me be more confident with my writing but its the exact opposite..... I feel sadder than ever before and i don't know what to do or how to fix it....

So I'm taking a break from this account... I Don't know when or if i'll be back because i'm pretty sure that everyone else in this colab account is gonna hate me after I upload this because of recent events....

I'm sorry to everyone who i've let down or dispapointed but it was bound to happen at some point and my friend told me i should do it now before i get to attached...

I'll still be reading this and everyone else's books and to any of the readers reading this.... Stay tuned as I know alot of good books and one-shots are in the making...

To everyone in this account (i dont know all of your names sorry ): )  I know you are all (hopefully) asleep right now so by the time you read this i will have left the group chat......

Again I'm sorry

-Gemma x