Tongue Ring → Mashton

Michael sighed as he sat, waiting in the harsh plastic chair. He really wasn't ecstatic. Yet who was? No boy wants a finger shoved up their ass or their balls grabbed by some old probably perverted man. Well, in a non sexual way. Michael was gay; and proud of it.

His tongue hurt a bit due to his activities. The red haired boy recently got his tongue pierced around a month ago.

"Michael Clifford." Michael's head shot up from where they rested in his hands and groaned. He hated today. More than he hated the other days.

The redhead walked up to the desk to figure out his room number, "Room 257." she smiled at him politely and shooed him off, probably going back to watching p.orn or whatever.

"ENJOY YOU'RE P.ORN!" he yelled to the now blushing lady as the elevator doors closed. Once the elevator stopped and he eventually found his room, he hesitantly walked in to find a man who looked to be in his mid twenties sitting at a desk in the corner.

The man looked up and Michael was met with hazel eyes with what looked like flecks of green. His skin was tanned and slightly muscular.

"Michael Clifford right?" the man asked smoothly. Michael gulped and nodded, "I know you probably won't like this at all but it has to be done." the man shrugged his shoulders, looking into Michael's green eyes, "I'm Ashton by the way." Michael only nodded as he sat on the bed like thing.

Ashton did the regular check up things before he actually got to the exam part of the check up, "Ok I'm gonna have to ask you to remove all of your clothing." Michael gulped and pulled off his clothing items one by one. Ashton would be lying if he said that Michael didn't have a hot body.

Soon all of Michael's clothing was off and Ashton was practically drooling. Michael cleared his throat, blushing.

The curly haired lad snapped out of his trance and walked up to the red head with his clipboard in hand. Then he changed his mind and set his clipboard down. His gloves were so fresh and so clean clean. Ashton felt Michael's balls to check for lumps or anything like that and Michael but his lip harshly as waves of pleasure wracked his body.

Michael's breath hitched silently as Ashton pulled his hand away.

While Michael was trying to not get hard and clenching his eyes shut, Ashton smirked and grabbed the boy's p.enis in his hand and moved the hand up and down to search for any abnormalities. The redhead whimpered.

"Next we'll check your prostate." Ashton innocently smiled at Michael who blushed a bright crimson and turned around, "Bend over." Michael gulped and bent over the bed thing as he heard a bottle cap snap shut. He assumed it was lube. He felt a finger at his entrance and it was cold due to the substance on them. It was a glove covered finger actually but it still slightly aroused the boy.

The finger was slipped inside of Michael's hole and the dyed redhead whimpered. "You like that?" Ashton whispered into Michael's ear causing Michael to whimper once again but nod vigorously, not really caring what was happening. Ashton swore and ripped his gloves off, rubbing his hands over Michael's pale bum.

The boy bit his lip as the older one gripped his ass. Ashton undid his tie and grabbed Michael's hands, tieing them behind his back, "Be a good boy and daddy will untie them later." Michael moaned and nodded again, receiving a slap on his bum. "Speak princess."

"Y-yes daddy." Ashton backed away and put his hand on his chin, before smirking and grabbing a bandana and putting it securely around Michael's mouth.

"Sorry baby boy, don't want anyone to hear us." Michael whined through the gag and Ashton chuckled. Ashton was about to lube up his fingers when he noticed that Michael was trying to remove the gag. Ashton slapped Michael's slightly reddened bum and pulled the gag down so Michael could speak.

"I have a tongue ring." Michael panted and Ashton's mouth watered.

"Then get down on your knees." Ashton growled, eyes clouding up with lust as he took the wrist restraints off of Michael's wrists. Michael greedily fell to his knees and pulled Ashton's jeans and boxers down. The pale skinned boy grabbed Ashton's c.ock in his hands and stuck his tongue out, placing the tip on his tongue ring.

The tongue ring was a shiny red and round. Ashton moaned and secured his fingers in Michael's dyed red locks and tugged. Michael whined and the tip of the tongue ring slipped into the slit of Ashton's c.ock and Ashton's jaw dropped in surprise. Michael moved the ring up and down in the slit. When he was done teasing, Michael immediately deep throated Ashton's member and he felt the tip hit the back of his throat already. Ashton groaned and gripped Michael's hair tighter when Michael bobbed his head fast making the hair on his head move a bit with his head bobs.

Before Ashton could c.um, he pulled Michael up roughly and kissed the boy's reddened lips, "You f.ucking little s.lut." he said, quietly, remembering that there were people in the other rooms next door. "Do you need prep?" Michael shook his head quickly.

"No daddy." Ashton smirked and rolled the condom on, lubing it as well and hooked his arms under Michael's knees so his feet weren't on the ground but his bum was close to Ashton's c.ock.

"Beg for it baby boy." Ashton purred.

"Please daddy pound my ass so hard please I need your c.ock in my hole now please daddy please!" Michael cried out softly and gasped when Ashton slammed in, "uh!" Michael moaned, muffled through Ashton's kiss. Ashton slammed in and out quickly making Michael's eyes widen.

"You like that baby? Hmm?" Ashton said, sweaty skin against Michael's.

"Yes daddy yes." Michael reattached his lips to Ashton's and forced his tongue in, feeling every aspect with his pierced tongue. Ashton pounded harder, hitting Michael's prostate every time. One final time and Michael c.ummed across his and Ashton's chest. Ashton smirked and pounded Michael's over sensitive hole until he finally came into the c.ondom. His thrusts were sloppy as he rode out his high and eventually pulled out.

He tied the condom and tossed it, getting dressed as Michael did as well. Ashton slipped something into Michael's back pocket and slapped it.

"EEK!" he squeaked out and blushed, quickly walking out. Once outside of the building, he felt around in his back pocket and smiled when he pulled out a number. Later that day when he called the curly haired lad, Ashton explained that he was fired and blamed it on Michael's loudness.

(A/N Hey guys it's Pika again. I'm a smut crazed girl lol. And i'm oNLY 13! So yeah I hope you enjoyed this weird smut physical tongue ring thingy.

b

t

w

GO TO SLEEP

Name this quote and I promise I will dedicate this chapter to you.

Bye penguins ily all! → Pika)