AngryAndley

Andy:Top
Ash:Bottom
Ash could feel the bass booming through his entire body as he slightly grinded up against CC.He swayed his hips and flipped his hair in time with the beat of some dance song of some band that was playing in Warped Tour,he didn't know the name of that was blaring over the speakers, hypnotized by the strobe lights and tipsy from the couple beers he had earlier.
It was finally Saturday, and after a stressful week, Ash had been excited to go to the Warped Tour and mosh his stress away. Andy had said something about being tired or not in the mood, but he dragged him along anyway.Ash weren't about to let his bad mood ruin his night though, and he turned to face his dance partner, both of them were chest to chest, moving in time to the music. It wasn't long until he felt a familiar hand sliding onto His waist, and turned to see Andy standing behind Ash.
"Mind if I borrow him for a minute, mate?" he asked the guy.I
was dancing with, but didn't give him any time to protest as he ushered me away from him.
"See I knew a couple drinks would loosen you up,"Ash said with a grin, "I've been waiting for you to-" "We're going home," Andy cut him off as his hand on Ashley's waist turned into a tight grip on his wrist.
Andy led him out the door and walked with him to the tour bus. Andy still hadn't let his wrist out of his grip.Ash shivered as he stood there, not only from the cold, but from thinking about what Andy was going to do to him.
One very tense walk later, you arrived at BVB's bus. No sooner than he had stepped inside, Andy had Ash pinned up against the door, his body pressed up against Ash's and his mouth at
His ear.
"Do you know that broke me when you were dancing with?" he asked, breath hot on Ash's ear and neck.He shook his head and swallowed.
"Looked like you two were getting pretty cozy there," he said almost in a whisper, his lips traveling down Ash's neck to his collar bone.He opened his mouth to answer, but could only manage a whimper as his skilled his fingers near Ash's rock hard cock.helet out a gasp as his teeth sunk into his shoulder and he yanked the crotch of his underwear out of his way, teasing him.
"You don't think I see how guys always look at you?" he continued. "Don't think I notice you flirting back?"
By now he had been going up and down so slow. His lips were leaving kisses all down his jawline, back to his neck, sucking bruises into the skin there. Suddenly, his free hand harshly grabbed Ash's chin and forced his to look into his eyes.
"You're just never satisfied, are you love?" he said, and released His face from his grasp. Again, all he could manage was a squeak. His fingers had began to pick up speed, and rubbed Ash's tip often.
"You've been a naughty boy, love'" he whispered. "Do you know what happens to naughty boys?"He felt a familiar heat coiling in his belly;he were so close, just on the brink of release. Just as he were about to let go, Andy pulled his fingers away.
"They get punished."
Suddenly Andy's hands were on his shoulders, roughly pushing Ash onto his knees, until he were eye level with his bulge. Before he has to ask,he start working on his belt buckle, while he unbuttoned his own shirt. His hand is on his face, thumb stroking his cheek, as he pull down his boxers and release his cock. Ash begin to stroke it, but his hand grabbing his wrist stops you.
"Hands behind your back," he ordered.Ash look up at him slightly confused.
"I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours," he says with a devilish grin.He obey his command, crossing your arms at the wrist behind your back.
"Now that's a good boy," he says as he open his mouth, welcoming his cock. He starts out slow at first, going deep then pulling out all the way, but soon he speeds up, grabbing his hair and forcing him to suck.
"Bet you love taking my cock like this huh?"Ash hears him say. "'Course you do, you're such a dirty boy. Such a little cock slut you are."
His dirty talk combined with the fact that he didn't let him come before was making him more turned on than he has ever been before, but he didn't dare try to touch himself. Suddenly he stops and pulls his length out of his mouth.
"Don't wanna come yet," he says, "not when I haven't even been inside you yet."He and his gag reflex are grateful for the break, but he soon find himself again being grabbed by the wrist and pulled to your feet.
"But first I think I may still have to smack some sense into you," Andy growls into your ear. He gives the shirt a harsh tug.He pull off your boxers for good measure too, they were socked in cum. Andy gives him
a push towards the bed, and he climb on top of it, face in the pillow, ass in the air. He shivers with anticipation as Andy runs a finger gently down his spine. Without warning he feel his hand come down with a smack, making Ash gasp. After the second one, he can't help it, and he let out a moan.
"This is what you've wanted all along isn't it?" he says between slaps. "That's why you're always such a tease, you've just been waiting for me to lose my cool." Another smack. Soon he feels his skin starting to sting, and he can just imagine how red his ass is.
"Stay like that."he hear him say, so he obey and stay like that.
"What do you want?" He whispers hotly in his ear, rolling his hips into his ass.All he can do is moan.
"What do you want love, I need to hear you say it." He says again, now sucking on his neck. "Fuck me,"Ash whisper.
"Again," he demands.
"Fuck me Andy...please... I'll be good"he cry.
As soon as the words leave his mouth, Andy slams into Ash, making him both moan. He's relentless, hair falling into his face as he thrusts fast and hard. Andy bends down a bit so he can kiss him,all Ash can taste is cigarets and alcohol in his mouth.
"Who else can fuck you like this?" he asks.
"God, no one, only you" comes he breathless reply.
"Mine" He hear him growl in his ear, and that's his breaking point.Ash come hard, crying out Andy's name along with a string of expletives. Andy pulls out and pumps his cock a few more times,until he comes in spurts onto his ass.Both collapse on to the bed, breathing heavy. Andy retrieves his shirt from the floor and gives it to Ash to clean himself up, and then he pulls him close, burying his face in his hair.
"I'm sorry" Ash hear his muffled voice say.
He can't help but laugh, making Andy's face contort into an adorably confused expression.
"Are you kidding me? That was incredible," Ash say, brushing the hair from his forehead away.
"I'm going to have to get you mad more often."
👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉
Thank you for reading this took me forever.So yea,this is on of my favorites since I worked my ass of.
P.S this is Abby.
Stay Amazing and Lazy LLAMAS.🚶🏃🚶🏃🚶🏃🚶