Tough Love| Zarry

(A.N, Zayn tops obviously .And Harry bottoms).

Harry was running late for his tutoring class with Niall. He knows Niall hates it when he arrives late but no matter what Harry will always be late. But, unlike all the other times he was late he had a reason. On his way to meet Niall, he had to go meet with his boyfriend Zayn Malik, to discuss some things.

Of course Niall wouldn't understand, since every time Harry would try to explain why he's late, Niall would always say, 'No excuses. Just results'. So, Harry decided to just stop to his locker and grab his wallet to buy the things Zayn demanded he bring upon his arrival to his house.

Harry closed his locker and attached the lock back on while continuing to walk to the Spanish room, while knowing that he's going to have a full lecture once he gets there.

********

"Harry Edward Styles! You are approximately 20 minutes late! I know you are my friend and all but come on! You're late almost every tutoring session. Don't you think I'll like to be with Liam having a good time rather than waiting for thousands of years for you to get here?" Niall fumed angrily while pacing back and forth.

Harry had no idea that Niall would be this upset. Sure he's late most of the time but come on he didn't think it was such a big deal. But, once Harry glanced at Niall red face he knew all too well that Niall was more than upset.

Harry sighed while sitting down in a desk, "Niall, I'm sorry okay? I know I'm always late and all and I know that its not fair to you. I've been being inconsiderate lately and I've been caught up with a lot of things and its not fair for me to waste your time. So, this is the last day I'm going to be late." Niall stopped pacing and looked at Harry, giving him the 'I don't believe you look'.

Of course Harry knew this look so he rolled his eyes and added, "I, Harry Styles, promise to never be late ever again to tutoring." To give an extra believable look, Harry smiled and crossed his heart. This caused Niall to relax in appearance and to mutter 'I hope you don't break your promise' and they both started the tutoring session.

*******

It was now 6pm and Niall was still tutoring Harry. Its been at least 2 hours and Harry groaned out loud, irritated at the fact that he already knew everything he was supposed to know, yet Niall continued to go over everything repeatedly saying that, 'practice makes perfect.'

"Now Harry say your name and the school you attend in Spanish." Niall said for the 3rd time. Harry rolled his eyes, getting ready to object until Niall gave him a warning look with his eyes. (A/N I know the Spanish Harry is learning is easy but I don't know that much Spanish).

Harry let out a deep breath and repeated what was asked for the 3rd time, "Me llamo, Harry Styles. Mi escuela es Springfield Highschool." Harry looked at Niall waiting to see what his response was.

"Hmm. Harry that was much better than the last two times. So, I think you're all ready to ace that Spanish exam tomorrow. Unless you want to continue some more". Niall retorted while resting his pencil down.

Harry looked at the clock to see it was already 6:15pm and that he needed to go to the store to pick up some stuff before he goes to Zayn's house at 7. Harry turned his head to Niall about to turn down the request but had found no sign of Niall. He spotted a note on the table and picked it up to read it.

Dear Hazza,

Umm, I already knew you needed to go somewhere and do something so I decided to go on my date with Liam. Good Luck on your exam mate!

--From, Niall

Harry laughed silently while wondering how him and Niall became such good friends because its obvious that their nothing alike. Harry stood up and stretched and began to pack up his stuff.