Math>>>Cake

Luke (good boy,bottom)

Calum (best friend of Luke,rebel,top)

Luke's POV

I was at school with my best friend Calum.We were talking about who would be our first. I always loved Calum and I know that he will never love me back. Calum knows I'm gay but he has never had a problem about it.

"So Luke I told you who I wanted to be my first now you go." Calum said

"Ok I wanted To give my first to Ashton." I said

"Aww you want Ash to be your first." He said

"Yea" I said

The bell had rung and I had to go to Math with Calum. We went in at took our seats.

"Ok kids today I want all of you guys to work on this math question but the people that I will call your names are going to find a person to help you." Miss.Whitside said

"Emily"

"Ashton"

"Luke"

I looked down in shame. I have never been the type of person who needed help. I noticed that Calum was very good at math. I told him if he could help me.

"Hey Calum can you help me with Math please." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok wait I have to go to the restroom." He said

He raised his hand and Miss.Whiteside said yes. I also raised my hand since I wanted to go with him. She said yes and I ran out the door.

Calum

I went to the guys restroom and took a piss I saw that Luke was here.

"Hey Calum when we get back to class can we start." He said

"You know what why don't we start now." I said running to him. I got his wrist and pined his agents the wall.

"So this is how it's going to go down." I said Luke was scared shitless.

"Lesson number one add the bed,subtract the pants,divid the legs and multiply." I started to get so Damm hard when I saw Luke.

"Let's start." he said

Luke grabbed my shirt and kissed me. He started to get low on my neck,he made a mark.I started to get harder if that's even possible. I spin him around so he was agents the wall. I kissed him and made my way to his neck. I left him a mark,Luke started to moan. I took if his shirt and kissed his tone chest.

Luke moaned and moaned.

"Luke I love you,i was never straight." I said

"I love you to Calum But I'm scared."

"Il be gentle bebe, I love you way to much."

"I love you Calum."

"I love you Luke."

I put my hand in my pocket and found my Emergence lube. I pulled Luke's pants down and also his boxers. I saw his huge bulge and I was surprised on how big he was.

I started to put my hand on his rock hard bulge.my hand went for top to bottom and every once in a while I rubbed my thumb on his tip.

"O-oh y-y-yea Calum like that." Luke said moaning my name over and over. I did that one more time and Luke's cum was all over my hand, I licked it all of.

I grabbed my Lube and pulled my pants down to.I put the Lube on my hard bulge.

"Luke doggy style now." I said

"Yes sir."

I had Luke down to the floor I put my dick into Luke's ass. I moved in slowly.

"Oh fuck this shit hurts."Luke said

"It's ok love it's going to go away."

"Ok"

"Ok" (yes ik TFIOS)

I put myself in Luke he started to cry and cry. I told him it's going to get better. I went in him a few more times. he started to moan.

"Oh y-y-y-yea *moan* yea like that again do it again." Luke said

I went faster and faster.

Luke

He went harder and harder. I was enjoying it a lot. Calum started to moan a lot it was vet loud. I tightened my walls around his rock hard dick.

"D-d-d-do that again o-oh fuck Luke your amazing." he said moaning. It turned me on so much

"Oh F-F-Fuck I'm so close Calum. I said moaning so loud tag to think that everyone could hear it.

"Can you wait for a bit longer." I was so close that I was so close to explode.

"One,Two,three, let go." he said sexy in my ear. I moan

"Oh yeas that's so amazing I love it." I said

"I know bebe."

We looked at the time and it was almost and hour since we were here. We got our clothes on and ran into the room.Miss.Whiteside came to is and said

"I know what you guys did don't worry our little secret." she said winking at us.

I looked at Calum with wide eyes but them he smirked at me.

"I knew we were to loud."

"I know."

A/N

Hey llamas this is my first smut please don't Judge me. Stay amazing and Lazy. ☺️☺️☺️

5SOS Gay Smut Book-Punk_Rockerzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें