Chapter Twenty-Six

The Distortion World was....well, for lack of a better word, weird. Things were upside-down and sideways, and gravity seemed to be either nonexistent or completely wrong.

Gigi turned to Reggie. "Is this what drugs are like?" she asked.

"I don't know," Reggie replied, "but I'm pretty sure it is."

After walking through some of this nonsense, we approached a six-winged, snakelike creature sitting on a platinum throne.

"That is Giratina." Terrence said. "King of the Distortion World."

I walked up to Giratina, my heart pounding from how nervous I was.

"Um... hello, Lord Giratina... My name is Diane. Diane Almaz." I said.

"Yes... Diane... what brings you here?" he asked.

I stood up and courageously answered, "I'm here for Dialga's Hourglass. You did steal it, didn't you?"

"Noooooo....."

"DIDN'T YOU?"

"Okay... I sort of did. But someone had asked me to. If you want the hourglass, it's over there."

With his tail, he gestured to a small cave. We all went in.

Then, I saw it. An hourglass made of diamond, filled with the very sands of time.

Dialga's Hourglass.

I reached out to grab it, but then I saw a dark-colored hand reach out and grab it. I then noticed a person in the shadows.

"This is now mine," he said. "and if you so much as TOUCH it, I will destroy you."

"W-Who are you?" Lucy asked.

The person in the shadows laughed. "You already know who I am. Now....."

He turned around. "YOU WILL DIE!" he exclaimed as he shot lighting at me, then letting me go.

Then I noticed who it was.

"Zeke Black!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes," he continued, "it is I, Zeke Black, the son of Zekrom. How foolish were you to not notice this?"

"I knew there was something about you I didn't like!" I said.

Then the Reshiram girl, Rae White, stepped out of the shadows, laughing. "We really got her this time, right, Zeke?" she said.

"I know, Rae." Zeke said.

"Now, the purpose of our plan was to steal the hourglass and cause commotion among the gods, leading to their demise. Then, when they were all destroyed, I would rise from the rubble and become the ruler of ALL regions!" he exclaimed.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rae and Zeke laughed in unison.

"You.....You dirty, no-good, sneaky, slimy, rotten, wicked, and downright evil pair of MELON-RAIDING, FORK-TAMING, NOSE-HERDING, SCUM-FARMING, DUNG-STEALING, BURGER-POKING, FART-SIPPING TURDBLASTERS!!!!!!!" Gigi screamed at the top of her lungs.

I finally mustered up the courage to go up to Zeke and confront him with a challenge.

"Zeke." I declared. "Tonight, we will have a battle at the top of Dragonspiral Tower. If you win, you keep the hourglass, and if you faint and lose, you have to hand it over. Deal?"

"Deal." Zeke said.

"Great."

Then Lucy, Terrence, Reggie, Gigi and I rushed for the portal out of the Distortion World.

Lucy then flew me to the top of Dragonspiral Tower.

The sun was setting.

I was ready.