Chapter Seventeen

We rode on his back to an underground magma cavern, which must have been the Cave of Origin or something. Then Terrence roared, and Groudon rose out of the magma.

Groudon then looked down at the little Groudon that woke him up. 

"My son?" he said as he tilted his head to one side in confusion. 

"Yes, Father." Terrence replied. "I have accessed my Pokémon form. I feel the power.....coursing through my body......it's so strange....but so....so.....I can't describe it..... it's like I was born again....."

"Excellent." Groudon said. "Now, since I haven't seen you in such a long time, how about you give your dear ol' dad a hug?

"Absolutely." Terrence replied. He rushed into the pool of magma and buried himself in his father's embrace. It was quite sweet.

After they were done with that, Terrence began to change back into a human, and as soon as he became a human, I immediately hugged him. 

"Terrence, you did it." I said. "You accessed your Pokémon form." 

"I...I know....and I somehow know how to access it again...." I buried myself in his warmth. It was amazing.

Then I looked back to Fern and the others. "We'd better get going. It's late, and I need to get back home." Fern said.

"Alright." I said, and I gave Fern one last hug. "Thank you for helping us, Fern." I said. 

"You're very welcome." Fern replied, and she began to go back to her home.

Lucy then transformed into a Lugia, and we flew to Slateport. When we arrived in Slateport, Lucy transformed back into a human. 

"If I'm right," Reggie said, "the next thing we have to find is 'a patch of moss from Regigigas's shoulder'. Since Regigigas is in Snowpoint Temple, I guess we could just stay at Gigi and I's house, since it's in Snowpoint, until we can figure out the situation." 

"Reggie, I live in Snowpoint, too!" I replied. "Though my mother wouldn't let all of us stay with HER, since she's usually working."

So we went to Marie, and told her we were going to Sinnoh. Marie winked. "Sinnoh. That's YOUR homeland, I'm guessing. Right, Diane?" I nodded. "Cool! Now let's get this show on the road!" She had us get in the boat, and we sailed to Sinnoh....