15: Calvin Klein

Matthew's P.O.V

2:00 pm

That's what my phone screen said. The party started to die out, everyone started to leave. Except Sarah. Glancing over I saw her in the corner of the room texting. I quirk an eyebrow and walk up to her

"Hey," I speak with a small grin.

"Hi," she replies with a sigh, only glancing up from her phone.

"Who you texting? If you don't mind me asking," I start conversation with her, yet I was also curious.

"Shawn, but he's not answering," she shuts off her phone and looks down at the ground.

"Oh," I think back to when he didn't answer me, yet opened the text. I genuinely wanted to cheer her up. "I think his phone is dead, he didn't answer me either."

"Oh, okay," she grins slightly.

"So, Sarah," I smile at her grin, "how's life?"

"Alright," she shrugs, "I mean I'm dating again but honestly who knows how long that'll last..."

"What do you mean?" I ask, slightly confused.

"I've dated many times but it never seems to work out... Now here I am dating Shawn Mendes, I can only assume millions of girls want what I have yet, I don't feel anything towards him, maybe it'll come but," she pauses, "you can't force love."

I think for a bit, analyzing her situation, then think about Cadence and I. "Well, you know when it's love," I smile at her. Now I had her full attention as she looked up at me and held my gaze. She grinned slightly, then it became a cheeky smile.

"Thanks, well, I better get going," she starts for the door, "goodnight Matt."
My grin grows and I wave her away.

"What," Cameron's voice startled me, "was that?"

"I just talked with her, what's wrong with that," I asked him.

"Okay Mr. Hypocrite," he laughs, "no offence Matt but you go insane when Shawn talks to Cadence."

"I do not," I snort, "besides he flirts with her."

"You don't consider that flirting?" He questions me gesturing to the door Sarah walked out of.

I went silent, then I got an idea, "No I call that Karma."

"What?"

"Don't you see, this is the perfect set up while Shawn is around flirting or hanging with Cadence, I'll be over here with his girl to make him jealous and he leaves Cadence alone and maybe I'll even break them up so that he'll be too busy about loosing his girlfriend to be a around Cadence!"

"So basically what you're saying is you're going to keep flirting with Sarah and be a dick?" Cameron frowns.

"No, I'm giving him what he deserves and solving the problem of him trying to steal my girl," I roll my eyes, "are you gonna help me or not?"

Cameron's P.O.V

"Are you gonna help me or not?" Matthew asks me. I think about this critically. If I help... Shawn will break up with Sarah. If that happens, Shawn will be single and he'll need support from the break up. Who is he the most close to that he'll go for support? My eyes widen slightly.