Prologue

Shawn's P.O.V

Shirts, check.
Pants, check.
Swimming trunks, check.
Underwear, check.
Memory... check.

I sigh as I attempt to close my over-flowing suitcase. I can't believe I'm going to L.A!

I also can't believe Matthew and Cadence are dating. It's kinda annoying that Matt tweets about her 24/7. I don't recall myself doing that when we were dating.

After battling my suitcase to stay shut, my stomach growls. I look at the time, 7:32 PM.

I realize I haven't ate since breakfast, I really should eat, I think. Walking down the the kitchen, I eat some left over speghetti.

It's been a week since Cadence got beat up at the school. In that week, Carter, Jack and Sheila got suspended, Sheila moved away, Matthew and Cadence are still dating, Jack Gilinsky and Emily have been dating for a year and are still going strong, and as for me I've been remembering more and more about myself and my past.

I get up and walk to the sink, to wash my dishes. Each day I got more and more nervous for the event, but I also got more excited. Also in the last week I've been writing more songs, or continued to write the sings I didn't finish because of the incident. My plan was to perform a few of them at Magcon. Jack and Jack also just released an album which is pretty good.

Draining the water in the sink, I walk back to my room in silence. Packing was boring, well it was something you couldn't do all day, at least I was done. I couldn't wait till tomorrow, but I was also nervous. I had to plan what I was going to do. Be her friend, I thought, that's what she needed most.

Cadences P.O.V

"What movie?" Matthew asks me as I stare at the tv.

We were currently hanging out at his house. Sitting on the couch, he had his arm around me, wii remote in hand choosing a movie on netflix.

"Doesn't matter to me," I say looking up at him. He continues to stare at the tv as he chooses the movie White Chicks. I bite my lip and look back at the tv. Matt and I have been dating for a week, and in that week I've been more happy than before. As Matt puts down his controller he snuggles closer to me, his arm around me growing tighter. I rest me head on his shoulder as the movie starts.

"So are you all packed up for Magcon?" He asks me, finally taking his eyes off the tv. I glance up at him.

"Yeah, I'm ready, excited?" I ask.

"Of course!" He exclaims, "it was fun last time but this time it will be better cause I'm dating you." I grin.

He takes my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Which one?" I ask Emily. I hold up two different beanies, one black one one red one.

"I'd go red," she answers leaning against the stores wall.

"Cause it's girly?" I question with a smirk.

"No!" She laughs.

"I bet you five bucks Jack will prefer the black one," I grin as our attention is drawn to Jack Gilinsky as he walks out of the change room.

"Looks nice Babe!" Emily smiles and pecks him on the lips.

"Thanks" he smiles, looking at me, "nice black beanie."

"Thank ya," I smirk at Emily.

"I didn't shake on it," she says making me laugh.

"What?" Jack asks confused, "anyways, got everything we need for Magcon?"