14: McAsshole

Dedicated to Humairaaah

Cameron's P.O.V

"You know what I could use," Ethan spoke. I turned towards him as I give him a quirked eyebrow.

"A good ole' Big Mac!" He first bumps the air while I start laughing.

"Yes! Bro, that's a great idea!" Nolan agrees rambunctiously. Sooner or later, a few more people agreed.

"Cameron, as of now, you are designated McDonalds pick up-er...."  Jc spoke, realizing that made no sense before Kian teased him, "he understands!"

Shawn's P.O.V

I had to leave.

The party may have been lit, but it wasn't a crowd I wanted to be in at the moment. Matt was making me furious. I had no time to deal with it...

So I decided to take a walk to make my own time. I needed it. Really bad.

The boardwalk was amazing, but it didn't satisfy. I need to be completely away from this place. Like back at Canada...

A cup of Tim Hortons hot chocolate would be great right now... I thought simply. And my stomach agreed. What's the next best bet...

McDonalds.

Ice cream.

Cadence.

Cadence...

Cadence?!

There she was!

How do I keep bumping into her!? Not that I didn't mind...

"Shawn!" I didn't even have to look at her because I already am. Who could stray their eyes away from her? That would take a lot of talent to do so. I don't posses it and I don't want to. "What are you up to?"

"Walking," I spoke, trying to sound slightly mad so she would leave. So I wouldn't hurt her. Yet I couldn't fake it. She made me too happy.

"Where to?" She asked simply, her hands shoved into her pockets.

"McDonald's," I responded easily, "what about you?"

"Well, now," she shot me wink, "McDonalds."

Oh shit... That was cute.

"Alrighty..." I say with a small grin, then I decide to tease, "I thought girls didn't eat McDonalds."

She gasps, "How dare you be sexist!" She then laughs, "I can eat all the burgers of the world!"

I laugh, and smile. "Well let's go!"

We continue our walk side by side and the whole time I'm thinking about Matt. Imagine what he'd do if he saw us together right now. I don't give a shit. Suddenly an idea clicks in. I felt as if a lightbulb just flicked on above my head like in cartoons.

Matthew has been pushing me around like crazy, messing with my feelings and my mind. It's my turn to do it back. He took so much away from me and shattered my guitar. It's time Karma took action.