But he didn't really seem to fit the whole pool theme.

"Geronimo!" Loraine ran past me and jumped right in the pool, earning herself a huge splash and cheers from the twins.

The life guard didn't find this very funny and blew the whistle. "Warning one Miss.Faye! Three more and I'll hafta send you out." He pushed up his sunglasses and sat back with his arms crossed over his toned chest.

"Sorry.." Loraine mumbled and disappeared under the water.

I carefully stepped inside the pool and shivered.

It's fucking freezing in here!!

A pool is just a giant toilet for people I swear. I always hated that rumor James told me about them. It was like, if you wade into a warm area in a body of water that means someone peed in it.

I visibly shivered.

That's just gross.

"C'mon slow poke! You're missing out on all the fun!" George laughed and swam over before tugging at my hand and pulling me over to the rest of the group.

"I love water!" Loraine giggled and splashed us all with pure joy.

Nicaea smiled at her and finally dipped all the way in. He went under for a few seconds and came up with wet hair and water dripping all over him.

Not gonna lie, he was pretty cute sometimes. All dark and mysterious.

His hair looked almost black when it was wet, and it was kinda cool to see the shimmer of red when the light hit his hair.

"Wanna play a game?" Jordan asked me, poking my shoulder with a smile.

"Um.. What kinda game?"

"Marco Polo!" Loraine cheered.

George frowned and shook his head. "Nah.. That's not fun. Um.. What about water basket ball? I can go grab the stuff from the storage room."

It was my turn to turn my nose up in disgust. "Nah."

We sat there for a moment in silence before Loraine screamed. We all looked over to her and saw Michael had picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. "Chicken fight?" He suggested with a grin.

"So he speaks again." I giggled and gave him a teasing grin. He grinning back at me and finally the twins nodded in agreement.

"I call dibs first!" The said in unison, pouting afterwards.

"Aww, cute." I pinched both their cheeks before pointing to Jordan. "Let's go Jordan."

"Yes!" He grinned and swam underwater to get me on his shoulders. He slowly rose up and I gasped, having to clutch onto him when I was finally up and seated.

Thank god they let us shave.

His hands wrapped around my thighs and he held me securely. George moved to the side and grinned. "On team one with have Michael assisting our lovely Loraine, our raining champion! And our newbie here, Lilly, is teamed up with the one and only, mad sexy twin number 2, Jordan!"

I laughed and clapped my hands, peering down to see Jordan try not to laugh.

"On my mark you'll start! First one to fall is out!" George paused for dramatic flare before counting down by three. "Three... Two.. One. Chicken Fight!"

Immediately my hands met Loraine's and we were a laughing fit, trying to throw each other off. I could tell already Jordan was struggling because of Michael's height advantage.

"Cmon that's no fair! You're cheating!" I said when Michael suddenly jumped up and Loraine was able to topple me over.

Both Jordan and I fell into the pool and I nearly swallowed a mouthful of water from laughing.

I gasped for air when I resurfaced and choked a little before laughing. Loraine was off Michael's shoulders and pulled me into a hug before giggling and chanting, "I win! I win! I win!"
Michael chuckled a bit and picked her up before tossing her into the deep end.

I gasped, hoping she'd be okay, while the twins just laughed harder at Loraine's shocked expression.

When she came back up she blushed and swam over to Michael. "I mean we win!" She corrected herself.

Michael just chuckled and pulled her in before giving her a noogie.

I couldn't help but secretly aww at them. They were just the cutest things ever. The twins apparently agreed with me.

"Michael and Loraine sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The sung and circles around the two, making cooing noises and kissy lips.

Loraine giggled and jumped at one of the twins ( they were moving around so fast I couldn't tell which one ) with a laugh.

"I declare a rematch!!" I exclaimed, grabbing their attention. Michael grinned at me and cracked his knuckles before picking up Loraine and placing her back on his shoulders.

"Bring it on!" Loraine giggled and matched the evil grin of her partner.

This was so going to be good.

-

The pool time lasted for a few hours. They kicked us out when it was time for lunch, and despite Jordan's complaints we threw him back in and promised he wouldn't get any cramps.

After several more rounds of Chicken, we all got tired and just lounged around in the pool. At one point the twins even pulled out a big whale floaty and tossed that into the pool for Loraine. I myself got a shark floaty, and the twins shared a donut raft. Poor Michael was stuck with the normal long lounge chairs but he didn't seem too bothered by it.

It finally hit dinner time, and with that being our second time out of the pool we decided that it would be the last for the day.

And now, after eating a nice full meal of lasagna and veggies, we were sitting around all cuddled up in our pj's drinking a hot cup of hot chocolate and enjoying each other's company.

"You know what's make this better?" I asked quietly. My head was against George's shoulder while Jordan decided to lay his head on my lap whist he read.

"Hm?"

"A nice warm fire." Jordan set his book down and poked my arm. I glanced down at him and he smiled a bit.

"Lilly," he said. "You do realize we're all covered in wool blankets, right?"

I nodded and sipped the hot chocolate. "I know, but the fire would make things so much better."

He hummed softly and nodded before picking back up his book. Michael was sitting on the ground with several blankets and pillows around them, and Loraine between his legs with her chest up against his. She was falling asleep, but Michael didn't make any plans to move her or wake her up. He just held her in his arms and rubbed his thumb gently along her tiny wrist.

I clapped my eyes and sighed a bit. Today was pretty perfect. And honestly I don't know what could make it better.

~

Awww wasn't that sweet?

While I was writing this I was kinda thinking about Loraine and Michael. Of course I know their back story but y'all don't!

Would anyone be interested if I made a book solely on their story when Incoherent is done?

Thanks for all the love you guys, it truly means the world to me.

~ Mercay