Prologue

Prologue

Nine years ago

"Mommy?" The little boy crept even closer in the arms of his mother. His tearful face with his electric blue eyes which exchanged to black for a moment, full of fear.

"Sss ... Everything will be okay sweetheart. We will make sure that nothing happens to you."

He looked up at the young woman in whose arms he had crawled. "What if I hurt someone?" He hugged her, eyes closed while a new flood of tears escaped from his eyes. "What if I hurt you?"

Upon hearing her son's words, her heart nearly broke. Her hand automatically went to the scar on her neck. I will not let that happen. Not again.

"Ezra." Mother and son looked up at the man in the doorway. "Come." He tried to show no emotions, to put on an expressionless face.

Trying to be strong. For the boy? Or more for himself...

The six year old Ezra glanced briefly at his mother who gave him an encouraging nod. She released his hand so he could get to his awaiting father.

"Come on boy, everything will be all right." The boy's father rested. They both left their home, and the woman looked after them while she hugged herself and prayed to the Force that it would end well.

Outside was an older man waiting for them. Shrouded in the shadows of the buildings in the moonlight of the full moon. The old man had been staring at it with his electric blue eyes that sat in the family.

"Grandpa!" He ran to the older man who looked away from the bright moon on hearing Ezra's little voice. For a moment the boy had forgotten all the concerns that rested on his young shoulders. "Hi boy." A brief hug was distributed and the three men left the city and walked through the grassy plains to the temple. The light of the full moon the only thing that gave them insight into the warm night.

The stone circle seemed to be waiting for them, the place where everything would end and a new opportunity would be revealed. With the small Ezra between the two men, they walked to the biggest rock of all, the one which was in the center of the circle.

"Ezra put your hand on the stone." The boy did what his father said. The other two men followed. On their touch the ground began to vibrate and a hole appeared in the rock. They descend the appeared stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was another man waiting for them. A nod as brief greeting was all that was done. The atmosphere was gloomy. They followed the man to the place where it would take place. On the floor was a circle drawn, in it arranged with a star, candles at each vertex where it hit the circle.

Ephraim squatted down to his son.

"What will happen to Trait and Pitch? Won't they be able to talk to me anymore? "

"Yes." His face was emotionless again. "Ezra, I'm not going to lie, but this is going to hurt." Immediately the eyes of the boy widened, a spark fear. "But I want you to be strong for me. Okey?" The six year old nodded, still anxious. "Garion." Ephraim looked up to the last man added. "Do it."

The oldest man led his grandson to the circle. With each step, fears grew inside the little boy, a power source for the enemy that immediately made use of it.

Ezra grabbed his head and started screaming, fighting for control. "Garion! Do it! Now!"

There was no time to lose. Ezra was placed in the middle, his eyes changing between the two colors. Light bright blue, and the dark endless black.

The older man put his hands next to his head. Garion took the amulet from his pocket, his hands were slightly shaking.

Then it started.

The end of the past.

The beginning of now.

The path that is repeated.

----

so what do we think? after the long wait? well here it is!!

let me know what you think!!

next chapter will be up soon but don't know when

maybe tomorrow but don't want to give you guys falls hope

so in a mather of fact you already knew the cover without knowing it...sort of 

okey let me know the thaughts in the comments!!!!

~starloverrebel out