17 - *Dreams to Reality*

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," Jack whispered, and he had his hand on the back of Mark's head to hold him close.

Mark's hand came down to rest on Jack's hip, and he held tight as Jack's cock pushed into his own groin, right next to his own throbbing dick. Mark's kisses finally relented it's torment of Jack's throat, and he began to trail kisses down to Jack's chest. He kissed all over Jack's pecks, and then down the center of his torso, stopping right above Jack's navel. He dipped his tongue into Jack's belly button, which caused the man to giggle for a moment, before he let out a low moan, as Mark trailed his tongue back up his body. Stopping to flick Jack's nipples with the tip of his tongue, before kissing and sucking on them for a moment.

As Mark kissed Jack's jawline, he suddenly found himself on his back, as Jack had heaved them both over, and had straddled him. Jack pushed Mark's arms up above his head, after tossing a few pillows onto the floor, and held his arms there gently as he kissed him. Mark tried to bring his hands down, but Jack held them firmly in place, pulling back for a moment to give Mark a sexy smirk, before he dipped his head into the crook of Mark's neck. Jack began his own exploration looking for the places that would cause the same kind of reaction Mark could cause in him. He soon found it as he kissed and licked right in the soft spot, where Mark's neck and shoulder met. With just the right amount of pressure, Mark moaned and pressed his body upwards in the attempt to create more contact with Jack. Again he tried to bring his arms down to hold the man, but they were pressed down into the mattress.

It was when Jack stretched his body out, and pressed his hard cock against Mark's that the man couldn't take it anymore, and he broke free from Jack's grasp and wrapped his arms firmly around the slimmer man. His hands were everywhere, but they quickly went down to Jack's ass, and grasped the man firmly, pressing him down against his body.

Jack pulled back from tasting Mark and looked down at the man and gasped as Mark once again pressed their groins together. Jack ran his hand down Mark's body, then slipped a few fingers into Mark's pj's and began to gently pull down, as his eyes never left Mark's.

Mark smiled up at Jack, and his hands moved to the top of Jack's briefs, and with slow motions, he pushed down the material, as Jack did the same to Mark's pjs. Quickly they were both free from their garments that had been kicked to the floor. Now completely naked, they returned to Jack laying on top of Mark. Only now, Mark had one hand on Jack's back, and the other was rubbing circles on Jack's hip. Jack was slightly leaning on one arm, as his other hand ran down the length of Mark's body.

Jack leaned down and kissed Mark passionately, while his free hand kept inching closer to their erect cocks that were side by side, which were being rubbed together as their bodies moved. Soon, Jack's body was slightly rocking back and forth causing his hard cock to slide against Mark's, which resulted in both of them gasping out in pleasure.

Mark brought his hand up to join with Jack's and together they pressed their hard members together, forming a sleeve for their dicks to slide into as they began to rock their hips in unison. Their kissing was sporadic as they were now focused on the friction between their throbbing dicks, and the pleasure it was bringing them. Soon their pace picked up and as each could feel his orgasm build.

"Cum with me Mark," Jack whispered before he kissed his lover.

Mark responded with a loud moan and bucked his hips up harder.

"Fuck, Seán, I'm so close," Mark said pushing his head back.

"I'm... I'm going to cum," Jack said through gritted teeth.

"Cum with me baby," Mark said.

Both let out a loud moan of pleasure, as their minds and cocks exploded from the intense orgasm that rocked their bodies.

As they came down from their orgasmic high, Jack laid his head on Mark's shoulder and both men rested for a few minuets allowing their breathing to come back to semi normal.

"That was amazing," Mark whispered.

"Fuck yeah it was," Jack said. "Only now we're a mess again,"

"Complaining?" Mark teased.

"Fuck no, ... just ... oh wait," Jack said, and despite Mark's protest, he sat up to snag the towel he had left on the edge of the bed. It was still damp from when he had dried off, which would help with clean up.

He laid it between them, and together they cleaned up their lower bodies, especially Mark's. Once done they laid the towel aside and went back to cuddling, but soon the cool air conditioned air reminded them they were naked, and they got under the covers. Once pillows were either adjusted or tossed off the bed, Jack went back to laying in Mark's arms feeling content and happy.

For the rest of the night, they never left the bed, though their sleeping was sporadic at best.