17 - *Dreams to Reality*

*Mature Content*

The credits for the movie were rolling on the screen, but neither man had any interest of what was going on. Mark had found his favorite spot on Jack's throat with his kisses, and was currently making the Irishman gasp and moan with each flick of his tongue. He held onto the back of Jack's head with is left hand, while his right had slipped up under Jack's shirt and was holding on to the man's lower back, feeling the sensation of bare skin on in his hand.

Jack had his right hand on the back of Mark's head, holding him close, with his left tucked under Mark's right arm, pressed against Mark's back. Jack's head was tilted back as Mark kept kissing and licking the same spot on his throat.

Mark trailed kisses down Jack's neck to his collar bone, to the edge of his shirt, and than back up, reaching the other man's mouth. He pressed his lips against Jack's, and flicked his tongue out asking for entrance. Without hesitation Jack allowed the other man in, and they kissed passionately all the while trying to press their bodies as close together as they could.

They pulled back after a few minuets, when Jack tried to scoot closer, but due to being on the couch, wasn't able to. As they leaned their foreheads against each other, and were breathing heavy, they took a moment to process where they where going to take this.

"We could ..." Mark started to say, but wasn't sure how to continue.

"Bedroom," was all Jack said, and he looked up to gauge Mark's reaction.

"Bedroom," Mark said with a smile.

They disentangled themselves from each other, and Jack was the first to rise. He offered a hand to Mark, who took it, and Jack pulled the man up, so their bodies were touching. He placed a gentle kiss on Mark's lips and then lead the way to the bedroom, with Mark's hand in his.

Once in the bedroom, Jack turned and faced Mark while at the edge of the bed. He slid his hands down Mark's chest as they kissed each other sensuously, and then slipped his hands under Mark's shirt. Slowly he moved his hands up Mark's body, pushing the shirt along, and when he reached up past Mark's pecks, the two men parted so Jack could help Mark take the shirt off, which got tossed away to the floor.

In return, Mark reached down and gently tugged at Jack's t-shirt, and slowly pulled it up over his head, but didn't let it come off completely. Instead, Mark, having Jack captured, with his arms resting on his green hair, began to kiss his neck to his collar bone. When Mark began to apply more pressure to his favorite spot on Jack's throat, Jack slipped his arms out of the shirt, and that also fell to the floor.

Their hands caressed each others bodies in exploration as they continued to kiss. Mark gently nudged Jack back, and they carefully tumbled down onto the bed, mindful not to hurt Mark's arm, or anything else. Jack scooted back, until he was almost to the mountain of pillows, as Mark was crawling forward, his body over top of Jack's, their eyes never escaping each other. When Jack stopped moving, Mark leaned down and kissed him firmly on the mouth, and allowed his body to gently lay down on top of the Irishman. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark, as Mark wrapped his around Jack, their bodies touching from lips to toes.

It was very apparent how very aroused they were for each other as their bodies pressed against one another. Mark was suddenly reminded of his fantasy from the other morning, as Jack remembered his dream for a moment.

Their kisses turned to more necking, as Mark once again began his exploration of Jack's throat, this time finding the sweet spot right below Jack's ear, which caused the man to gasp and buck his hips up slightly. It created a shock of electricity to bolt through them both, and Jack's grasp on Mark became tighter as Mark suckled just under Jack's ear.