9 - *Fantasy to Dreams*

Mark woke slowly on the second day of the convention, laying on his stomach, facing the window, as the sunlight streamed in. He let his eyes drift shut again for a moment, not yet ready to start the day. He knew it wasn't time to get up yet, as his alarm hadn't gone off, so he figured he could just lie there and relax for a while. He let the events of the day before replay through his mind. Waking up to Jack, well first going to sleep next to him, then waking up, only to find him saying good morning, instead of freaking out. How he told Jack he found him perfect, something he almost immediately regretted, as he cursed at himself all the way back to his room yesterday for that. How stupid could he have been for saying that out loud, freaking out his friend. Thankfully it worked out in the end though, because by the time they were at his panel, they were not only back to being themselves, things took a turn for ... well different. Honestly he wasn't trying to flirt with Jack, well no more than normal for the sake of their fans, but what happened at the panel was unexpected, to say the least, and he was still trying to process it.

First he splashes water on Jack's pants, only to brush against the guys groin to wipe it off. Then, there was him rubbing Jack's thigh, again, not thinking on his part, just going with what felt like a good idea at the time. But then there was Jack's response later, when he held on to his knee, without any provocation, just suddenly there. It made his heart flutter, and his stomach clench, in a good, scary way. He was lucky they were all laughing so much, so hopefully no one noticed the blush that spread across his face.

His thoughts went back to those moments of lightly brushing up against Jack when he walked out onto the stage, when Jack rubbed the knot out of his shoulder, in fact any moment he could remember him and Jack touching played out in his mind. The memories of feeling Jack's skin against his own sent a shiver down his body and his face flushed at the thoughts. Despite realizing how important the Irish lad was to him the other day, it never really dawned on him how attracted he was to the man until he found himself getting aroused at the idea of touching him.

~*~Mature Content~*~

Jack was still asleep, when his dream took a sudden turn from being chased down by a freaky scarecrow with a chainsaw, to running through a door that led to Mark's spare bedroom.

Panting from the run, Jack was confused, though also grateful that he was no longer being chased. He plopped down on the guest bed, and let his breathing return to normal when he heard a noise outside the door. Fearful it might be the scarecrow, he looked up just in time to see Mark peek his head and smile.

"Hey there good looking," Mark said in his deep sexy voice, the one he normally reserved for his fangirls.

Jack raised an eyebrow while he raised himself up on his elbows.

"Um... hi," he said unsure.

Mark walked in, and Jack noticed he was only wearing his black Markiplier PJ bottoms and nothing else. He also noted that he, himself, was suddenly only wearing his boxer briefs, and nothing else. Mark walked over to the bed, and looked down at Jack from head to foot, as a sinful smirk formed on his lips. When his eyes reached Jack's, he could feel his heart beating a mile a minuet, as he was unsure where this was going, and why it fascinated him so. Before Jack could move, Mark learned down and climbed onto the bed and even though Jack meant to move over to give him room, the American straddled his waist instead, and leaned in close.

"Mark ..." Jack said, staring into the man's brown eyes, noting how deep brown they currently were and how intently his friend was looking back at him. Jack suddenly felt like a rabbit caught in a corner by a fox.

"Jaccck," Mark purred as he leaned forward letting his lips lightly brush up against the corner of Jack's mouth.

Jack turned his head towards Mark, but wasn't able to catch those delicious lips with his own. Instead Mark began to place small feathery kisses down the length of Jack's neck, down to his collar bone, and then across his chest. Mark's kisses almost reached his navel when he began kissing back up his body. Jack laid back down, and closed his eyes at the sensation of Mark's lips pressing all over his naked chest. Just as Mark started kissing along Jack's neck, he felt pressure on his groin and his eyes shot open as he realized Mark was running his hand over his hard erection over top the briefs.