Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I quickly turned it off before getting up. I looked over to the to see Bryce wasn't there. I yawned but shrugged. I quickly changed clothes and walked out of the room. I smelt something amazing and followed the smell to the kitchen to see Lidia making breakfast.

"Good morning." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I feel fine, just a sharp pain here and there but I can manage." I said and she nodded.

"Here you go." She said and handed me a plate. I looked at it and then back at her before taking the plate from her.

"Thank you." I said and sat down at the table. I had just started eating when my phone went off.

"Hello." I said as soon as I picked it up.

"Ty, where are you?" I heard M ask.

"I'm getting ready to go pick you up." I said. Not really a lie, but still.

"Okay please hurry, I'm starving!" M said and I cracked a smile.

"I'll make sure to pick you up some food." I said and I could picture M's face.

"Have I ever told you, that I love you?" She asked me.

"Yes you have. What type of best friend would i be if I let you starve?" I asked her.

"A horrible one. Now hurry up and get here!" She said and I smiled.

"Alright. See you soon." I said and hung up.

"Was that M?" I heard Bryce ask as he walked into the kitchen.

"Ya. She just landed and told me to hurry up." I said before I started to eat my food faster.

"Alright." He said and ate his food. We both finished and he took my plate and put it in the sinl.

"Come on lets go." He said before we walked out of his house.

"Wheres your room?" He asked.

"That one." I said and pointed.

"Alright here." He said and held out his hands. I put my foot in his hands and he hosted me up. I threw my bag over and hissed but carefully climbed over. Once I was in my room I looked out to see him standing there.

"Well don't just stand there. Hurry up and get back down here. You don't know how to get to the airport." He said and I rolled my eyes at him before getting away from the window. I sat my bag down in my closet and quickly brushed my teeth before moving my chair away from the door. I grabbed my keys, and left my room. I headed towards the front door and saw my dad in the kitchen with a bottle of whiskey.

"I'm taking the car." I said as I grabbed his keys.

"Whatever." He said and I left the kitchen. I walked out the house and headed to the garage.

"You coming?" I asked Bryce when I saw him leaning up against the side of my house.

I unlocked the car and we both got in. I grabbed my aux cord and plugged it in. I hit play for my music and back out.

"Which way?" I asked him as I left the neighborhood. He told me and I went on my way. We got the airport thirty minutes later and I found a parking spot. I grabbed my phone and texted M as we walked to the front. As soon as we got to the front I was almost talked to the ground and I could hear Bryce laughing at me.

"Finally! Food. Now. Let's. Go." M said as she let me go out of the hug she had me in.

"Good to see ya to." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.