Chapter Seven

It was finally Friday and I  was fixing to walk out of the girls locker room after weightlifting when I couldn't find my phone.

"Where the hell is my phone?" I asked myself as I went through my bag once again.

"Looking for this?" I heard Bryce ask. I turned my head to see him standing by the door holding my phone.

"Yes now give it back." I said as I grabbed my bag.

"And why should I give you back your phone after Wednesday?" he asked me.

"Like you told me. I wanted to see what you would do." I said as I walked passed him. I started for the front of the school when I heard my phone go off.

"You got a text from someone named Robert." Bryce told me.

"What! Let me see!" I said and turned around.

"AH no." Bryce said.

"Well at least tell me what he said." I retorted.

"You have a match." He said and I smiled. Finally I can get paid! I thought.

"And he also sent an address." Bryce told me.

"Okay. I need my phone now." I said and tried to get it back from him.

"You can get it back, if I can go watch you fight." He said as he held my phone above his head. Ya I can't do that. I thought and got an idea when I saw that Jack started to talk to him. I grabbed his other arm and flipped him.

He landed on his back and I took my phone before running. I looked at the address to see that it was  a gym right by the tattoo place I was at the other day. I got to my baby and started her.

"What the hell Tyler!" I heard Bryce yell as he ran out the school. I rolled my eyes and peeled out the parking lot. I got to the gym and parked. I walked in to see that my manager Robert was waiting for me.

"There you are!" He said as soon as he saw me.

"Sorry I had to get my phone back from an ass wipe." I said and he shook his head.

"Well hurry up and change. You have twenty minutes before your fight." He said and pushed me into the locker room. I changed and threw my hair up into a ponytail before I started to tape my hands and feet. I walked out and stretched.

"Okay, who am I fighting?" I asked Robert.

"Her name is Amanda Bines and they say she has a mean left." He told me.

"And she be another name to add to my defeated list." I said as I did some push ups.

"Don't get cocky. She's undefeated to."  Robert told me.

"Well she is about to be defeated." I said and got up.

"Okay. Watch out for her left hook and they say she doesn't do good on the ground." Robert said.

"Noted." I said.

"Also do not break another persons arm." He said and gave me a look.

"I will try not to." I said and he nodded.

"She will enter first, so just wait for your music to start." Robert told me before he disappeared. I rolled my eyes at him and put my mouth guard in. 

I trained a little with some random trainer who was assigned to me while I was waiting for my Five Finger Death Punch Mama Said To Knock you out song to come on. I know LL Cool J did it first but I like this cover. Just then I heard the beginning of it and I opened the doors. I started to walk down the walkway and I could hear people yelling my name. I kept a straight face and walked to the medic. I raised my arms that way she could make sure I didn't have any hidden weapons and then she put some Vaseline on my face.

"NO arm breaking." I heard Robert tell me again before I walked into the cage. We walked to the middle and the ref stood in between us.

"Alright I want a nice clean fight. No hair grabbing, no boob shots, and no hitting below the belt. Do you understand?" He asked. I nodded and so did she.

"Alright. Touch gloves and you can begin." He said We touched gloves and the ref backed up. 

She started off with a kick but I danced out of the way. I placed my hands up like I was slightly scared of her, and she came to me. Big mistake. I thought and brought my knee up. I got her in the face which caused her to stumble backwards. I walked up to her and she went to hit me with her left but I ducked and brought my leg up and got her in the ribs. I got her on the ground and got her left arm into an arm-bar.

"Bines tap out! She'll brake your arm in no time! Tap out!" I heard someone shout at her and I barely felt her tap out on mu leg. I let her go and got up.

"And the winner by tap out is Tyler "Diabolus' Adams!" I heard the announcer say as the ref held my hand up. I could hear the crowd start screaming and I pumped my free hand in the air. I walked out of the cage and put my shirt on.

"Excellent fight." Robert told me as he handed me a water bottle. I took it and drank some water.

"You will have to fight again in ten minutes. Think you can handle it?" he asked me.

"Hell ya." I said and he nodded.

"Alright, go sit in the back and relax for a little." He told me and I nodded. I walked into the back and sat down.

"Tyler?!" I heard someone say and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. What is he doing here? I asked myself as I froze to my spot.