Chapter Nine Bryce

I managed to memorize the address that was sent to Tyler before she flipped me an ran off with her phone. I was dazed because I wasn't expecting something like that to happen.

"Are you sure you want to get close to her?" Jack asked me as he held out his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"How else am I going to figure out what she is made of? And if she's with an enemy gang?" I asked him as we started walking.

"Her file." he said.

"Are you that foolish? They wont hand over her file." I said.

"Who said anything about handing it over?" He asked me.

"So you want to steal her file? If you want to do that go ahead, but you will get caught." I said as I pulled put my keys.

"You know, you are no fun." He complained as he got into my truck.  

"And here is me not giving a shit." I said before cranking my truck.

I pulled up to Dyan's house and honked the horn. He nodded from the window and then ran out his house.

"What's up man?" Dylan asked as he got into my truck.

"We are going to watch someone fight." I said.

"Can't you just do that on the tv?" he asked.

"Yes but she won't be on tv." I said as i pulled out of his driveway.

"Oh its a she? Who is she?" Dylan asked.

"Her name is Tyler Adams and her fighting name is Diablous. Bryce wants to see how good she is." Jack said as I focused on the road.

"Wait as in The Diablous! As in the number one female unprofessional fighter under twenty-one?" Dylan asked from the back.

"Yes, you seemed to be shocked but in a good way." I said.

"Well, ya. I follow her on Instagram. She has thousands of followers including the one who basically created MMA fighting. Diana White." Dylan said.

Damn she must be as good as she says then. I thought as I pulled up to the address to see that it was a gym that teaches MMA fighting. We all got out and headed for the door. We paid for our tickets and found seats. We waited about twenty minutes before the first fight began. The first fighter walked out to their song before the next song played. I cracked a smile at it. Five Finger Death Punch's version of mama said to knock you out and out walked Tyler.

The ref did the rules and they both touched gloves. The first girl tried to kick Tyler but she danced out of the way. I watched Tyler faked being scared and the other girl went on the attack which turned out to be a big mistake on her part because Tyler hit her in the face with her knee before making her go to the ground and grabbing her arm. Next thing I knew the other girl tapped out.

"That fight took less than two minutes!" Jack said as he looked up from his phone. After ten different fights for Tyler four of them involved her fighting guys she was done for the night.

"Holy shit man! She wasn't dicking around when she said she was good." Jack said as we left out seats. We heard yelling and I looked to see Tyler yelling at some dude.

"Hey isn't that the guy we are supposed to be keeping an eye out for?" Jack asked.

"Yes it is. I wonder how she knows him?" Dylan said after he looked at his phone.

"Don't you think we should help her?" Jack asked.

"Not at the moment. Let's watch first." I said as I crossed my arms. Tyler blocked a hit before she hit punched him. The fight lasted about three minutes before he got her in the ribs. She faltered for a moment before she flipped him and then kicked his head. He never got up after that, and she got on her bike and speed off.