Chapter One

"Tyler I swear if you don't have everything pack in three hours you are going to be in so much trouble!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and turned my music up. I've heard that excuse before. I thought as I grabbed another box. You would think I would be used to moving a lot because of all my fights at school. The most recent one, was when I got Amanda in a choke hold all because she spilled her damn smoothie all over my nice leather jacket, anf mentioning his name. I had her so tight that her face was starting to turn blue. Damn cheerleader had it coming.

Two hours later I had my room all packed. I unplugged my speakers and put them in the box and taped it up. I slid my phone in my pocket, made sure I had my earphones and grabbed my work out bag. Well at the moment it isn't carrying work out clothes but rather moving essentials. I walked over to my door and took one last look at my room. Blank white walls, and boxes. Eh lets go. I thought before I walked down stairs.

"You done?" My mom asked me.

"Would I be down here if I wasn't?" I asked her.

"Now is not the time to be a smart ass." My dad said.

"Or I was just answering her question with a different question." I said.

"Just shut up and get in the car." My dad snapped.

"Whatever." I snapped back at him and walked out of the house.

"Ty! Did you think you would leave without saying goodbye?" My only friend yelled as she ran up. Her name is Melody but I call her M for short.

"What makes you think that I think?" I asked her.

"Oh shut up and give me a hug you bitch." She said with a sad smile. M, was a nice shy girl before I came into the picture. Now she is not a nice shy girl but a fun out going girl who loves to have fun but will kick your ass if she has to. I smiled at her and we hugged.

"Why did you have to nearly kill Amanda and leave me in this hell hole?" She asked me.

"Because that bitch ruined my leather jacket and she kept pissing me off through the school year. The last straw is when she mentioned his name." I said and M pulled away and shook her head.

"But still you are leaving me in that hell hole." She said.

"I will text you every day, and I can visit." I said.

"You better or I will fly up there and kick your ass." She said as she poked my arm.

"You can try but you won't succeed." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Fine I will yell at you for forgetting about me." She said.

"That's better." I said and she just laughed a little.

"I got to go to work but text me as soon as you get there." M said before she took off.

"Bye M! And I will!" I yelled at her back. I am going to miss her. I thought as I got into my dad's car. I had just shut the door when my parents walked out looked pissed at each other. Oh this is going to be one hell of a day. I thought as I watched the rest of the boxes go into the moving truck. I'm still pissed at those two guys for breaking my glass trophy from my very first ring match. Hence the reason why I finished packing up my room. My parents got in and my dad cranked the car. After five minutes of complete and utter silence I decided to break it.

"Would you like to tell me where we are going?" I asked them.

"Somewhere different from what you are used to." Was all my dad said. I frowned and kept trying to get answers from them but they remained silent. So much fucking fun! I thought as I grabbed my earphones. I plugged them in started to listen to Green Day. I'm so tired of all this bull shit. I thought as I git the last look of Lousiana. Not a bad place to live for awhile. I thought as I closed my eyes.

When I woke up it was because someone was shaking me awake.

"Someone better be dead or we are stopping for food." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Food and restroom break." I heard my mom say. Food! I thought and perked up. I looked and saw that we were stopped at McDonald's. YES! I thought before I got out of the car, and that's when it hit me. I really had to pee. I looked at my mom to see that she was on the phone and that my dad was already walking into the fast food restaurant. I groaned but followed. I walked out of the bathroom and stood in line as I was waited for my parents.

"Hi what can I get you?" The man said from the cashier. Man he sounded bored as hell. I thought.

"Yes I will take a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with hash-browns and an iced caramel coffee." I said.

"Thanks for standing in line." My mom said as she walked up.

"No problem. I already ordered mine." I said and got out of her way. I was leaning against a window when someone started to tap on it. Just ignore it. I thought. Whoever it is will stop soon enough. I thought as I tried to not turn around to punch the window.

The person didn't stop and I started to get really annoyed. Finally after what felt like five minutes of that person tapping on the window behind me I turned around.

"The hell do you want?" I snapped.

"Aren't you Diabolus?" He asked.

"Who's asking?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"I've seen you fight. I have to say you are the best female fighter I have ever seen. Can I take a picture with you?" He asked.

"Um." I said because I wasn't used to this. I was used to everyone just staring at me with a scared look.

"I'll make sure to tag you on Instagram, and I need proof for my friends that I did actually see you." He said.

"Ah ya sure." I said still not sure what exactly I should do.

"Sweet." He said before he unlocked his phone. I moved some of my hair out of my face before I smiled as he took a selfie of us. I saw that he posted it on Instagram and he tagged me.

"Thank you so much." He said before he nodded at someone before walking away.

"What was that about?" My dad asked me as he carried the tray away from the counter.

"I just met a fan." I said and he seemed about as shocked as I was.

"And?" He asked.

"He wanted to take a picture so he can have photo evidence that he met me." I said as I grabbed my biscuit. I am so glad that they started to sell breakfast all day. I thought as I took a bite out of it.

After we ate, we got back into the car and I pulled out my phone to see that the picture of me and that guy had over twenty hearts. I read one of the comments and cracked a smile.

"Holy shit, I thought you were lying when you texted that thought you saw her at McDonald's." SO this is what it feels like to be famous. I thought before I went back to listening to my music and ignoring my parents. Hey its only fair that I ignore them because they are ignoring me. One day later my mom pulled up in front of a house.

"Welcome to our new home, in Fort Worth, Texas." She said and I felt my jaw drop. We are in Texas! Why the fuck does it have to be Texas? I asked myself as I got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and looked up at the new house. Can't we just go back to New York? I was able to fit in better over there and I didn't get in as much trouble as the other schools. I thought as I followed my parents into the new house.

I walked up the stairs and found my room. I sat my bag down by the bathroom and looked around. I spotted the window and saw that there was a small balcony. I opened the windows and stepped out. I looked down to see a decent sized back yard.

"Where do you want this?" I heard someone ask and I turned around to see two movers carrying part of my bed.

"Right there." I said and pointed to the area I wanted it. They sat it down and started to set it up. I pointed to spots for my bed, dressers, and my desk. Once all my boxes were in my room I shut the door and grabbed a box. Wait! I need to text M. I thought. I pulled out my phone and texted her. I sat my phone down on the desk and found my speakers. Well better get unpack. I thought as I plugged in my speakers.