BLACK EQUATION FANFIC CONTEST

Hello! Konnichi wa!

I am Ayu, also known as natsuriayuko here in Wattpad.

To celebrate the finish of my most beloved Black Equation series, I’m going to host a fan fiction contest for everyone! Yes! So the details:

1)      The contestant must be a follower of mine (because you have to be a fan to write a fan fiction, aye?)

2)      The story must be written by you (multiple entries per person is allowed), must be in English, and is a one shot fan fiction using one or more elements (characters, scenes, setting, etc) from any of the three BE books, i.e., Forgotten Ones, Deceived Ones and Gifted Ones. There is no word count, so feel free to write anything under the sun. ^-^)

3)      You must post your entry here in Wattpad (in whatever title you want). Put it in Short Story and Others category. It is important that you DEDICATE it to me, or else I will not be able to find it. Also, tag it as BEFANFIC just to make sure.

4)      Meet my personally handpicked judges: Anne (@12Anne16), Mica (@LadyAireen), Sanjeet (@DanaScully) and me (@natsuriayuko). Each one has different preferences so you don’t have to worry about genre and writing style. Judging will be Grammar is 20%, Plot is 30%, Characterization is 20%, and Originality and Creativity is 30%

5)      I will create a READING LIST where I’ll add the FanFics of the contestants.  Deadline of submission is on December 13, 2013, Friday, 11:59 pm Philippine Time. Announcement of winners will be scheduled after careful deliberation.

PRIZES

 Grand Prize

There will be one (1) winner of $20 (yep, no joke) worth of items from the Wattpad Merchandise Store (which includes stickers, bags, hoodies, shirts. . . yeah *drools*)

He/She will also get a per chapter review and vote on any story of his/her choice from me and LadyAireen. The winner will also have his/her name mentioned on the published version of Black Equation – The Forgotten Ones.

Finalists

There will be two (2) other winners, who I will call the finalists.

They will get a per chapter review and vote on any story of their choice from me and LadyAireen, and also dedication on a Black Equation chapter of their choice.

PLUS, the Grand Winner and Finalists can either choose to have a 1 hour chat with me on Skype or I’ll draw your favorite scene in the BE series. (Or I can sing a song you like, but meh, my bathroom voice will make your ears bleed. Hahah!)

So, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? You can get to write, have fun + more fun, play around and get a chance to win these coooool prizes!

Don’t be shy. Don’t be afraid. As long as you love what you’re writing, you’re gonna do a great job. What’s the worst that can happen right?

For any questions, just leave a comment below. ^-^)

Maraming Salamat! Adios! Adieu!