Part 1

Edited

Hannahs POV

"Hannah, wake up" I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see my bubbly careworker Leah about 3 inches away from my face. I wasnt asleep, I was never asleep.

"Hannah there's people coming to adopt today" Leah tells me

"Am I even aloud to be adopted? I thought I was too problematic" I say sarcastically.

Leah slaps me on the back on the head and gets up to leave, I hear her footsteps travel to another else's room and then her yelling at someone.Leah's nice. She's the only person here that has ever shown me any understanding.

 I get dressed into black jeans and a thick jumper and then I walk in the bathroom to take my pills I have anxiety and drepression so basically I'm a walking head case.

I Pour myself a glass of water and swallow two brightly coloured pills that Leah refers to as my happy pills. They do absolutely nothing but I take them to avoid another trip to the therapists office.

I flush my sleeping pills down the toilet, they do work they knock me out in minutes but the nightmares that occur to me during the long twelve hour sleep are far worse than staying awake.

I look at myself in mirror "ugh you're disgusting you know that" I tell myself.

I pinch at the fat on my thighs and my stomoch and get get a strange self destruct urge and I fetch my blades from thier hiding spot, I sit down and think as I run the blade against my arm.

Before I know it there are nine nasty looking cuts down my arm and Its almost one o'clock "shit I'm late" I whisper to myself.

I quickly take care of my cuts and run down stairs for lunch. Breakfast I can miss but lunch never. I have no clue why but it's not tolerated something about eating as a family. I run into the dining hall and grab my usual nothing.

**Two hours later **

"They're here" I hear someone yell from downstairs.

Ugh. I take out my headphones, close my laptop probably deleting the creative essay I had just started and put on my favourite bracelet, it has a picture of 5 seconds of summer on it. They are the only reason I'm still alive today.

I slowly walk down the stairs with my head down, thats my default position as I reach the bottom of the stairs I clumsily knock into someone with a black chealsea boot as I pan up I see the flawless face of the beautiful Michael Clifford.

I make some weird choking noise that resembles a "sorry" I look to the left I see three faces that have made my life worth living, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings they all give me a giant smile. I somewhat excuse myself and run upstairs to the bathroom to throw up.