The Infirmary

Hi guys!

Okay this is pretty much just for me, IncrediblyEllie and Raventhedemigod but also _Bleeding-Star_ Jack will probably wanna turn up.

mariisacat and Raventhedemigod Chiron will be in here so once you've check the Big House (and only then) come to the infirmary and find him to continue our little part.

I was gonna make a prophecy soon but I feel like I don't need to because so much is happening already! I have some ideas for stuff which I am DM-ing people with when it concerns them and thank you everyone for doing this role play!

I'm now gonna tag a bunch of people who totally should join 😂😂

CBGlovesbooks
Valedictorius
the_trash_parade
kiwikoneko  (quit moaning and join, I can help u understand stuff plssssss)
aashna_367
AnnabethMalVeyPotter
stormilizard
bookqueen_101

Feel free to ignore my shameless bit of self promo-ing IM SORRY GUYS DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR TAGGING YOU PLEASE JOIN IN THOUGH!!! The more people the better and I love you guys.

And you should follow these guys if you aren't already, I am and I love their stuff!!!!!

By the way, if you are awesome enough to join (thank you so much if you are going to- the more people the better this will be- if your already involved feel free to make a second character/adopt and adult!!!) please no more Solangelo children. As it stand I believe (correct me if I'm wrong)

Hazel (daughter of Hecate) and Tyler (daughter of Apollo) are both adoptive daughters of Solangelo
Lucas is a son of Zeus
Silena is Percabeth's daughter
Cassie and Christine are children of Tratie
Sammy is a son of Caleo

I think this is everyone and their parentage so far, if your gonna join (and I'm praying at least one person will) then you can be a sibling of any of these character, though preferably not a Solangelo or Tratie child or you can take another couple (Jiper could be fun- some good makeovers are always funny 😏😉) or you can just have a regular demigod.

PLEASE JOIN THE FUN AND THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY JOINED HAVE A COOKIE AND HAVE SOME FUN ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!