It had to be well over ten minutes before I started to worry that Remy and Will wouldn’t find where I was.  I opened my eyes again and everything was in its place.  I felt better, and pretty sure I wouldn’t stubble again if I stood up.

Finally, after another five minutes of waiting, I heard Remy and Will coming.

“Reagan!” Will yelled.

Obviously Remy had forgotten where I was, so I helped them out a bit.

“I’m over here,” I yelled back, and I could practically hear them sigh in relief.

“Are you one hundred percent positive your okay?” Will asked for maybe the hundredth time. 

When they finally found me, Will came right to my side and started asking if I was okay.  I couldn’t really blame him for asking so much.  I was acting a little strange.  I really didn’t know what was wrong with me.  I felt like something was going to happen, either to me or to Remy, and it wasn’t going to be good.

It was scaring me to think that something else was going to happen other than me falling off the cliff.  I didn’t want anything else happening, not when everything was finally good between me and Will. 

“I’m just really tired,” I lied.  Will couldn’t know that I was scared something else bad was going to happen.

I looked over at Remy and I knew she knew I wasn’t telling the truth.  She would probably ask me later when Will wouldn’t be able to hear.  She would want to know everything.

I laid back and closed my eyes.  A couple of moments later, I felt Will lay down beside me.  I turned on my side and opened my eyes to look at him.

“What?” I asked, taking in the worried look on his face.

“Something’s not right with you,” he said.  “You haven’t acted like yourself for the past couple of hours.”

“I know.  I just haven’t been feeling right for some reason,” I said.  “And I fell from cliff this morning.  That’s probably another reason.”

“Do you feel sick or something?  You’re head’s probably hurting you, isn’t it?  If something is wrong, we’ll need to stay put for a day or two until you feel better.”

“No, I think I’m okay.  I just feel like something’s going to happen again, something bad,” I said.  There, I let it slip.  I knew I shouldn’t have said anything, but I still did.  “It probably doesn’t mean anything, though.”

“You need to say something if you don’t feel good, though, because something could be wrong,” he said.

“Other than being lost and having probably almost everyone thinking we’re dead?” I asked, smiling.

He smiled back.  “Exactly.  But seriously, you need to say something if anything happens.  Promise?”

“I promise.”  I moved over toward him so I was right next to him.  “I love you,” I said for the first time since everything that had gone on earlier.

He put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.  “I love you, too,” he said, and kissed my forehead.  “Now get some sleep.”

I burrowed myself in the circle of his arms and remembered wishing that I could sleep next to him like this.  It felt good, just lying there next to him.  I put my head in the crook of his shoulder, closed my eyes, and tried to go to sleep.  I had too many things going through my head, though.

What was with the headache that I’d had earlier?  It was just too weird and I had no idea why it had happened.  It obviously wasn’t a usual headache, because I would have remembered the few minutes I did have it.  It felt like it had only lasted a few seconds, but I guess the pain took away my sense of time passing.