Six: I like him

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious.

OLIVIA POV

I like him.

We finished the dinner and we kept smiling like fools during the dessert.

"This is pretty lame." I said taking a spoon from the amazing gelato he ordered for me.

He laughed.

"Ja, it's fun tho." He said grabbing a spoon o his ice cream.

We remained silent for a couple of seconds and he stared at me leaving the spoon on the table.

"Do you like heights?" He asked.

"Heights?" I asked looking a bit confused.

"Ja, like, I mean are you afraid of it or do you like them?" He asked grabbing again a spoon of his ice cream.

"I am ok with it I supposed – I said taking a sip of my glass of water – why?" I added.

He looked excited and anxious at the same time, he smiled a bit and shook his head.

"It's nothing, I was just curious." He said returning his attention to his ice cream.

We finished, hey paid for our dinner and did our way to his car, while walking, he grabbed my hand and didn't looked at me, but I turned to see his face when I felt the touch, he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked with his hand still on mine.

"I'll take you to an amazing place." He said looking at me now.

He opened the car door for me and I stepped in, he was driving a bit faster.

"Are you rushed?" I asked laughing.

"Ja, I am afraid they might be closing now." He said.

"Wh-What are you-

"It's a surprise." He didn't let me finish.

I knew he wouldn't tell me so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just wait. I saw thru the window and it was dark now. A few minutes later, like 20 or 30, we arrived to an amusement park. WTF?

"A park?" I asked confused.

"Ja, come on." He said opening the door for me and I stepped out.

We walked together to the entrance, he spotted some guy that he seemed to know.

"Chuck." He shouted and the guy waved at him.

"What are we doing here Marco?" I asked a bit worried, it was closed and all the machines were off now.

"Wait here." He said and did his way to the "Chuck" Guy.

A few minutes later the lights of the BIG fortune wheel lit up and I jumped, I wasn't expecting that at all. I hear someone screaming my name so I started looking to all directions and it was from the fortune wheel, I saw Marco waving at me.