Chapter 8

The next day at school I parked in the same spot I always do at school. That spot happened to be right next to Skylar’s spot. I was already late so I just went to my first period class. At lunch I walked into the cafeteria looking for Skylar. I finally spotted her walking into the bathroom. I followed her in and waited till she came out of the stall and washed her hands. Everyone else had left the bathroom so I walked over and locked the door. Skylar was still washing her hands so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped and turned around.

“Hey babe.” I said smirking a bit.

“Fuck, Adrian don’t do that.”

“Sorry.” I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. After a few seconds she reluctantly pulled away.

“Adrian we’re at school. We can’t do this.”

“It’s ok no one’s in here and I locked the door.” I attempted to kiss her again but she moved away.

“You know there are teachers and janitors that have keys right? And if anyone finds out about us they’ll tell my parents.”

I groaned and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist once again. I looked her straight in the eye and said “Skylar, I love you and nothing is going to change that. There is nothing your parents could possibly do to pull me away from you, but if you’re not ready to come out yet that’s ok. There’s no rush.” She smiled and kissed me lightly.

“Holy crap, we’ve been together for less than a day and you’re already telling me you love me? Damn I’ve got you whipped.” I rolled my eyes and kissed her again. This time she allowed our kiss to last longer. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

“So do I get a first date?” I asked

“hmm. As long as it’s not to public.”  I laughed a bit at her response then said “ Good. So I’ll see you Friday night at my house?”

She giggled and said okay just before the bell rang for our next class. I kissed her one last time and we walked out of the bathroom and to our next class.

The next day was Friday and Skylar and I just acted like we normally did at school. Then later that day I sat in my room anxiously waiting for Skylar to get here. Since she wasn’t ready to come out I decided we would just stay at my house. I made her dinner and got some movies for us to watch. I sat on the couch flipping through the T.V channels when the doorbell rang. I turned off the T.V and went to go open the door. On the other side was Skylar. She smiled at me and walked in. I closed the door, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

“So why did you ring the doorbell instead of just walking in like you normally would?” I asked after the kiss.

“I don’t know. I just felt like I should because we’re on a date….I’m guessing your parents aren’t home?”

“Yup just like usual. So I decided we’d have our date here tonight. I made us dinner.” She smiled widely and I lead her into the kitchen. After we ate we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the T.V and put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into my side and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

“I could get used to this.” She said looking up at me.

“Good, you’re gonna have to, cus I ain’t going anywhere.”

She laughed and turned towards me. She looked at me for a second then leaned down to kiss my neck…or so I thought. She bit down hard on my neck.

“Shit! What are you a fucking vampire now?” I said laughing. She moved up and kissed my lips.

“Agh! Seriously? On the couch? Can’t you guys take your lesbian action somewhere else?” My brother had come down the stairs and saw us kissing. The look on Skylar’s face was hysterical. She was shocked.

“It’s ok babe, he knows.” I told her while trying to hold back my laughter.

“I’m gonna kill you.”

“Love you too.” I smiled widely and she shoved me off the couch.

Yeah I could get used to this too.