Chapter 6

I did what any normal person would do. I called her…and texted her, and messaged her on facebook. She never answered me. After three days I decided it was time I went to her house. She couldn’t escape me this easily. I was determined to at least talk to her about this.

I drove to her house and walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited. To my dismay her father answered the door.

“Hi. Um I’m here to talk to Skylar.” I mumbled nervously. I didn’t like her dad. Especially now that I knew what he did.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you! Why won’t you understand that you stupid blasphemous child!” He screamed at me. The sad part of this is, he doesn’t even hate me. He would let me spend the night there all the time. Obviously something pissed him off though.

I didn’t know what to say so I just walked back to my car and left.

Wow way to fight for her Adrian.

I was disappointed in myself for letting her go so easily this time. I was going to find a way to talk to her. Just not that way apparently. I decided I was going to track her down at school tomorrow.

When I got home I laid down on my bed and covered my face with a pillow and groaned. Why was life suddenly so complicated? Then the fact that I still had yet to tell anyone that I was apparently bisexual dawned on me.

“Fuuuuuck!” I yelled half into the pillow as I rolled over.

“Having issues?” My brother Kyle had just walked into my room and apparently herd my complaints.

“yes.” I glared at him, for no reason.

“well, can I help?” He sat down on my bed.

I sat up and thought for a second.

Should I tell him? I know he wouldn’t have a problem with it. I guess the first step in coming out would be to tell a family member.

I decided I would tell him.

“well there’s something I should probably tell you first. Now don’t freak out but…I’m gay.” That was actually easier than I thought it would be. He started laughing a bit.

“What?” I demanded.

“I knew it!” He stopped laughing and asked. “Now what’s your problem?”

I smacked him then started to explain.

“um well I’m kind of in love with Skylar and we kissed and now she won’t talk to me. I’ve called her and texted her and messaged her on facebook. I even went to her house and her dad just yelled at me and said she didn’t want to talk to me.”

“well that sucks.”

“wow, your helpful. I decided my next move is to find her at school tomorrow.”

“Yeah that’s probably a good idea. Don’t stop fighting for her, especially if you truly do love her.”

The next day at school I searched the entire school multiple times trying to find her, with no luck. Apparently she wasn’t even here today. I waited a couple days to see if she would come back but she didn’t. Then I finally decided that we were going to talk tonight no matter what. So I broke into her house in the middle of the night.