Chapter 3

“aaaggghh.” I moaned as I sat up. I looked around the room and realized I was on the floor of Kayla’s bedroom. Skylar was already awake and had just come out of the bathroom.

“Hey look, you aren’t dead.” She walked over and handed me some aspirin and a glass of water.

“where’s Kayla?” I asked, groggy and not in a good mood.

“she’s asleep on the kitchen floor because apparently neither of you are capable of sleeping anywhere else besides the floor, but her parents are going to be home soon so we should probably wake her up and leave.”She walked out the door, most likely to go wake Kayla up. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and practically scared myself. I looked like shit, but I didn’t have time to worry about that now. Skylar was right, Kaylas parents would be home soon so we had to get everything back to normal. I splashed some water on my face and took the aspirin. Then I headed downstairs. Skylar was cleaning up the empty bottles and shot glasses that littered the kitchen. Kayla was leaning against the cabinets sitting on the ground with a bucket.

“apparently I can hold my liquor better.” I said laughing a bit. Kayla just groaned in response. Skylar finished picking up the mess and we took Kayla upstairs to her room. We said goodbye and left. Skylar drove me home and we went up to my room. I sat down on my bed and Skylar just stood there.

“Well, you get some sleep, I have to go.” She said

“Why? We just got here can’t you hang out for a while?”

“No, I have to get home before two.”

“Why?”

“Because that’s when my dad gets home.”

“Well I’m sure he wouldn’t mind you being a little late, and I want to know what we did last night…I can’t remember.”

Skylar laughed and said “Well we can talk about that some other time. I really can’t be late he doesn’t like it when I’m late and plus he doesn’t like me hanging out with my friends a lot so.”

“Oh um…ok then see you tomorrow I guess.” We said goodbye and Skylar left. I found what she said a little weird but her dad has always been extremely strict. Not to mention he was hard core Christian. I was sure nothing was wrong, but I wished I would’ve asked what was going on because three days later Skylar showed up at my house in the middle of the night…whether it had to do with Dad or not.

(a/n: oooohh so what do you think happened? also I finally solved my spacing issue ^.^)