Chapter 6. Gone

<The next morning>

( Nia P.O.V )

I can't believe what happened last night. Alana and crystal aren't friends now. And you wanna know why? Because they both like the same boy. They both need to grow up in my opinion. I got up and got ready for school. I took a shower brushed my teeth did my hair and put on a gray sweater with some tight blue jeans and gray converse. Then i want downstairs and saw Crystal already ready sitting at the table.

Nia- hey Crystal

Crystal- wassup

( Princeton P.O.V )

Wow. Crystal likes me too. I didn't even know that if I did I probaly never would have start going out with alana. I can't believe I'm the one who ruined there friendship after so long I was interrupted by alana...

Alana- hey baby *kisses him*

Princeton- *kiss back* wassup

Crystal- *rolls her eyes in disgust*

Alana- *looks at Crystal then laughs*

Crystal- *gets up and leaves*

( Aliyah P.O.V )

I saw what Alana did so I went to check on Crystal to make sure she was okay she said that she was fine so I left. Then Alana pulled me to the side to have a private conversation

Alana- how come you always take her side over mines?

Aliyah- who?

Alana- Don't play dumb you know you take Crystal's side.

Aliyah- well maybe if you would stop bitching I would take your side. Because Crystal actually liked him first.

Alana- but he loves me

Aliyah- bye Bitch I don't have time for your ignorant ass.

Alana- yea go follow Crystal around like a lost dog.

Aliyah- *walks away to Crystal's room* hey are you coming to school with us today.

Crystal- no imma stay home and think.

Alana- alright we will be back later

Crystal- okay

( Crystal P.O.V )

Everybody left and I am here by myself thinking/debating if I'm meant to be here. Alana words from the previous night just kept replaying themselves in my head, you jealous bitch. Go kill your fucking self, go kill your fucking self, go kill your fucking self. Maybe I'm not meant to be here maybe I was a mistake I really can't take this shit anymore. I just lost my bestfriend and Princeton might not even look at me the same anymore. Why live a life if it's not worth living maybe Alana was right I'm a fucking waist of oxygen on this planet. Maybe i can be happier up in heaven with the angles. I wrote a suicide note and left it on aliyah's dresser. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find. I went in the bathroom then I slashed my wrist open and watched as all the blood just gushed out of it. I couldnt beleive i was doing this. My vision became blurry and I started to become dizzy. Then i took my last breath and everything turned black. I was officaly dead.

Tbc.....

I KNOW I GOT YALL WONDERING DIDN'T I. WAS IT WORTH IT FOR CRYSTAL TO KILL HERSELF. WHAT WILL THE OTHER'S SAY WHEN THEY FIND HER. WHAT DOES THE SUICIDE NOTE SAY? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION👇👇👇. DON'T FORGET TO
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE💟