Forgiveness

*2 weeks later*

Tae

I tossed my keys on the kitchen table, sitting on the couch. It was six in the morning and I was just now getting home from a long night of questioning and fucking niggas up. I knew I couldn't do all the shit that had to be done on my own so besides coming to visit Nic, that's the reason Julio flew out here.

We were determined to find out who did this shit to our brother, the streets were talking but just not to us. So far we hadn't found out much of nothing, it was really pissing me off and time was ticking so we had no choice but to start beating niggas up. If shit still wasn't going how I wanted it to by the end of the week then we'd start killing niggas. I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

With shit being how it was I decided to send all the girls besides Maurice on another trip for a month just until things cooled down a bit. I'm not focused on running the business right now and I'm not hurting for money so I'm good.

I took my shoes off and placed them to the side. I propped my arms on my knees, just thinking. I honestly was stressed the fuck out.

I sat up hearing Nicole come down the stairs, she came around the railing and smiled at me.
She had on one of my white t-shirts that stopped mid thigh on her. She came and straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey" She grinned.

I stared at her, her eyes were puffy meaning she'd been crying. Sadly Nic's been in a coma for damn near three weeks now, it was worrying all of us but especially her. She tried to act like she was fine but I knew better.

"You been crying?" I asked.

She dropped her head "No I'm fine"

"Nicole ba-"

She cut me off by kissing me like I knew she would.
Whenever I asked her how she was feeling she'd flip it and we'd end up fucking just so she wouldn't have to talk about it.

I pulled away "Stop" I grabbed her hands in mine.

She furrowed her eyebrows "What's wrong?"

"The real question is what's wrong with you? Talk to me bae, that's what I'm here for." I looked in her eyes. "I know you're worried and I know you're hurting. You can't keep that shit bottled in Nicole."

Her face turned red indicating she was getting emotional. "I'm fine Taelor."

I sighed "You remember the night we got the call and you tried to have sex so you wouldn't have to think about it?"

She nodded

"You doing that same shit now bae, only difference is I'm letting you."

She played with the bottom of my shirt ignoring what I said.

"Nicole" I spoke, she still ignored me.

"Nicole"

"Nicole!" I semi yelled making her jump.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm just scared ok!" She cried. "What if he doesn't wake up Tae? It's been three damn weeks and the doctors said it should be no more than one! He's the only family I have and I can't loose him!" She broke down "I can't!"