I think I love you

Ok so I was all for the drama but now I hate writing this sad stuff 😩 BUT it has to be done so Ima do it. 🙄 Anyway be ready for hella time skips after this chapter!

*******
*3 days later*

Nicole

I sat still in the chair by Nic's hospital bed holding his hand. His doctor told us he could hear us so I was in the middle of talking and praying with him. Everyone knew I wanted to be alone with him so they respected my wishes and gave me my private time each day. He was still in a coma due to blood lost but I was just happy he was able to be moved to a regular room. I really just wanted him to wake up and be able to respond back to me.

"You got the whole city coming up here." I chuckled, rubbing my thumb over his hand.

It was true, ever since word got out about Nic being shot and in the situation he was in everybody that knew him would come and visit with him, some people even sent flowers to his room. Tae and I couldn't catch a break either, people were constantly coming by his house to either be nosey or just say they were praying for us. My bother truly was loved.

I looked at his face, he just looked like he was in a peaceful sleep. I wiped my face with the back of my hand. "I hate that you're like this Nic, I know you're a fighter so you're gonna come out of this but I need you to do it now." I sniffed "When you wake up if you still wanna be mad at me then you do that but I'll still love you and I'm not leaving your side."

I kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving out the room, I walked down the hallway then made a right into the waiting room where Tae and some of he and Nic's friends were. I recognized two of them from the Puerto Rico trip but the other two I'd never seen before. They all spoke to me when they noticed me.

I went and sat on Tae's lap, looping my arms around his neck loosely.

"How my nigga doing?" One of the guys I didn't know asked.

I'd never seen him before, not even around Chicago or anything and I didn't wanna tell a stranger my brother's business.

I cocked my head to the side "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

Tae smacked my thigh making me hiss "Damn you ain't gonna be rude." He mugged me.

The guy laughed "Nah she good bro" He smirked giving me back his attention. "I'm Julio"

He laughed at my facial expression, I knew I was looking at his ass crazy

He laughed at my facial expression, I knew I was looking at his ass crazy. I'd never seen or heard of a black Julio before.

"Is that your real name?"

He smiled "Yeah ma that's my real name"

I looked at Tae for reassurance, he nodded "That's his name foreal Nicole."