Charlie Puth

A/N :  Hey again! First! This imagine is for Sofia! Thank you so much for the request. I hope you like it. If you don't then you can tell me. I'll make another for you..!

Second! My requests are open. Inbox me if you want one.

Happy Reading. :)

I've tried my best... Here goes..

I knew it was going to be out soon. But yet I asked my friend again for the date.

"29 Jan Sofia!" She replied.

I sighed. Its been 6 months since I broke up with Charlie. We had an argument over his late working routine.  Me and my best friend were at Starbucks drinking our coffee when a couple entered the shop. I saw them.

Me and Charlie had come to Starbucks on our first date. I know it sounds weird but that's just me. He asked me to pick the place and we were sitting right at that table where those two are sitting right now.

Tears filled my eyes. Oh how much I craved to hear his voice again. To feel his arms around me. To kiss me once again.

I went home and spent the rest of the day studying and missing him. I thought calling him but dropped the idea.

*29 January*

"Do you have the CD of Nine Track Mind by Charlie Puth?" I asked the guy at the store. He nodded and pointed toward the end.

I walked there and picked up a CD, tears filling my eyes. It had been months but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get over him.

I paid and went home. I was alone today so I played the CD as I grabbed some ice cream and sat on the sofa.

One call away.

I smiled at the lyrics. Charlie's voice was so beautiful.

Then there's you.

Tears filled my eyes as I remembered the day when Charlie had sung this song for me saying he had written it for me. Saying no girl could ever compare to me.

I stuffed my mouth with more ice cream. I re filled the empty bowl and sat down for the next song.

Left Right Left.

The instant I heard it I knew the lyrics were true. I know he meant it. What the song said.

I heard all the songs on the CD as all types of emotions filled me. I grabbed my phone and dialled Charlie's number. It felt like eternity till I heard his voice. But I realised it was his tone for voice message.

"I bought your CD. This album is going to be hit. After all you've worked so hard on it. I-I wish we were together Charlie.. I... I miss you..so much."

I threw my phone to the side and fell back on the couch watching the ceiling.

I logged in on Twitter later that day to see the #NineTrackMind trending. All his fans were tweeting about it. I checked his account and he had just made tweets about the album.

Next day I was walking down to the library when I heard my name called and froze in mid walk. I knew that voice.

"Charlie?" I turned around shocked to see him.

"I got your message. Thanks for the appreciation for the album. C-can we talk?"

"Mm..." I nodded my head. Suddenly he turned his head in horror as I heard screams.

"Let's get out of here!" He took my arm and we ran and ran till we entered the library.

We sat at my regular desk, the one in the corner near the shelves. Trying to ignore him I sat there reading 'The Redeemer' by Jo Nesbø.

"S-sofia.. I need to talk to you.."

"Mm.." I hummed, a lump forming in my throat.

"S-sofiy I'm sorry."

I looked at him.

"I shouldn't have argued with you over something that silly. Its not your f-fault. I understand you wanted the a-attention too."

"Charlie.." I started but nothing came.

"I'm sorry Sofia. D-do we have any chance to-to...get b-back together?" He stuttered.

"You know..... I haven't been able to move on.. I.."

"Me too.." He cut me off.

"I don't know..." I said closing the book.

"Sofia I love you. I promise I'll never do that again. I promise to treat you right. To give you enough time no matter what."

"I love you too Charlie!"

"P-please please let's go b-back together... I.. I can't live w-without you!" He teared up.

"Charlie.. Shhh.. You don't need to cry. Its okay.." I said holding his hands across the table. I felt his grip tight on my hands.

"I love you Charlie!" I whispered. He looked up.

"I wanna be with you!" I smiled.

As we left the library we hugged each other tightly.

"I love you Sofia. And I'm sorry."

"I love you too Charlie!"

And we walked out on the streets hand in hand.

I hope you liked it!

~Steve Rogers' girl!😎😉