I wont ever leave you.

You came down from the stairs of your high school. You were angry. All of your friends and classmates kept saying you you were a looser and you didnt deserve your boyfriend. Its not true. No. He loves me. You thought and thought and then you started thinking that maybe they are right. You reached your home and threw your bag on the bed. They dont understand.

Your phone rang. It was your boyfriend. "What is it Zayn?" You asked. "Hey. I think something got wrong with you today. What happened (Y/N)?" He asked. He said it so lovingly that you melted.

"Zayn...you wont leave me right?" You asked cautiously. "No. Never babe. I wont ever leave you. (Y/N) I love you. By all my heart."He said. "Did anyone say you something?"

"No. Its just that i felt something. Er..it nothing....its just that---" you say. "That you saw something on Twitter. Right?" He completed your sentence.

"Yeah. And everyone in school says that I dont deserve you." You start crying. "No. Its not that baby. I love you. You do deserve me. Not me more than me." He says. The call suddenly ended.

You got to the kitchen to get something to eat. You logged in on your Twitter. You had so many notifications so many mentions and so many tweets and DMs. You started to scroll through them. Some said that they loved you and Zayn as a couple but mostly people all over the world tweeted you hate tweets. That made you more sad.

One tweet caught your eye. It was like:
@(Y/T/N) You dont deserve Zayn. You have cheated him. You did but he still belives you. He says he loves you but he doesnt know about you and (Y/Ex/N)....We all hate you. Do us a favor and kill yourself! #(Y/N)cheatingonZayn

You felt yourself buckle in the knees. You fell to the ground.

No....I dont cheat Zayn. No..I m not with my Ex boyfriend. No. Nothing I did is wrong. Why are they blaming me?

You cry and cry when suddenly the door bell rings. You open the door to see Zayn there. On seeing you crying he huggs you tightly and rubs your back again and again. "Shh! Stop it babe. I m here. Zaynee boo is here baby." He tries to calm you but you dont. You keep crying. You stain his shirt with your mascara and makeup.

"Leave me Zayn. You will find better one." You say shaking because of crying so hard. Your voice was crackling.

Your phone buzzed several times and you see its tweets from the boys.
Harry: @(Y/T/N) I know no one can love Zayn more than you. You are perfect together. :) H.
Louis: @(Y/T/N) Have a happy life haha! Zayn loves you babe. And you too. ;)
Liam: @(Y/T/N) I know Zayn closely and he wont ever leave you. You just have to ignore these tweets. Enjiy your life. Do what you want and love who you love. :)
Niall: @(Y/T/N) Hey chill.. They say anything but its upto you who to believe. I know you wont do it! We all love you. :) :)

All these made you smile and you replied them....

"I will make it right baby.. I promise." Zayn said.

Next morning you go to your school only to find your classmates and the whole school buzzing about something.

"Hey. How lucky you are!" (Y/BFF/N) says. "What happened?" You ask.

"Didnt you open Twitter?" "No" "Well see it then!" She says and goes.

Another stupid rumor probably.....
Why wont they stop? Urrrgghhh..
You log in on Twitter.

@(Y/T/N) ...And being here without you is like Im waking upto..Only half a blue sky kinda there but not quiet...Im walking around with just one shoe..Im half a heart without you.. :'(
It was Zayn. He had tweeted you a song.

One more tweet from him just said: Look at this you stupid fans.....
And there was a video. You played it. You saw that the boys were sitting in the recording studio and Niall was with a guitar. Zayn sang Little Things for you.

That video made you cry.

You came down from the stairs of your Highschool. And out of the gate. You saw Zayn there waiting for you. You ran upto him. As you reached him he knelt to the ground.

"(Y/N) I love you!" He practically shouted that.

"I love you too Zayn...I love you so much..." You start to cry. The whole school is watching you.

You both hug tightly. He kisses you softly but passionatly on your lips.

"I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you too Zayn"

This is dedicated to my really good friend @sdy_my
Hope you like it Silvia. :) :)