Chapter 10 (revised)

Start from the beginning

"What do you need me to do today?" I say looking at him and nothing else.

"Amelia, I'm....."

"I don't want to hear you're sorry right now. Just tell me what I need to do and let me go do it."

"Hello to you too love." Tyler finally speaks. I just ignore him and keep looking at Austin.

"Please tell me what to do so I can go." I plead. I know I can't be in here with him much longer without completely losing it.

"For starters I want you to cancel all my meeting today, except the one with the Miles Group. Then file all the papers from the last few days, call my mother and confirm our lunch plans for tomorrow, and make me a reservation for two at my favorite restaurant. When you finish all that come back in here and we'll go from there."

"Okay." I say turning to leave the room.

Suddenly I am stopped my Tyler grabbing my arm to turn me back around. I pull my arm from his grip and keep walking towards the door. I can't do this now. If I start in on him I want be able to stop and I'm sure I will say thing that I can't take back later.

"Amelia stop running away." He says a little harsher this time.

By now I have reached the door and have it half way opened. When I hear Tyler say these words I slowly close the door and turn to face him. I take a moment to calm down a bit and look over the Austin before I decide to speak. Austin just nods his head letting me know it's okay to say what needs to be said.

"Running?! I'm the one that's running?"

"She can speak." He jokes. "I thought you had lost your voice while I was gone. It's good to know it's still as lovely as ever."

"I don't have time for this Tyler. Is there something you need me to do or something you need to say?"

"Yeah." He says stepping closer to me. "I need you to come over here and give me a hello hug and kiss."

"Why don't you call your girlfriend and get her to come do it?" I say looking right in his eyes.

"Austin I thought you explained it to her!" He says turning to Austin.

"I told her everything you told me about that situation. It was you that went and changed things by seeing Olivia more than a few times like you said, so that's all you." Austin states.

Tyler turns back to me and stands there not saying or doing anything. The longer I just stand there starring back at him waiting for him to speak, the more frustrated I become. He can't just come back into my life after two months and expect me to be waiting with open arms. Especially when he's been seeing some chick this whole time. God only knows what really went on between them when the cameras weren't around. This is ridiculous! I don't have time to stand here waiting for him to get himself together.

"Is there something you have to say because I have things to do?"

"I know this looks bad and you probably hate me right now, but I never stopped thinking about you."

"Okay." Does he really expect me to believe that?

"Okay. That's all you have to say is okay?"

"Tyler, you really don't want me to voice what I'm wanting to right now." I say as calmly as possible.

"Yes I do. I want to know how you're feeling and what's going through you're mind. Please?"

I look over to Austin, who happens to be looking at me. He knows I'm mad and am on the verge of absolute rage. Again he nods his head telling me to let Tyler know exactly how I feel. I swear Austin is like my own personal cheerleader. I take a deep breath and look back to Tyler before opening my mouth to speak.