28.

A Month Later

August

"Aug, I'm horny," Pae whined.

I wrapped my arms around her, "Go to sleep baybeh."

She pushed my arms of her, "I'm not going back to sleep until you give me what's mine. I deserve some dick."

"You've finally lost it Pae," I chuckled.

"Look," she stated. "Either you can willingly give it to me or I will sit on your dick my damn self."

I laughed and turned off the lights, "Goodnight Pae."

I closed my eyes and started drift off to sleep. All of a sudden, I feel tuggin' at my sweats until I felt my dick bein' exposed. I opened my eyes and I see Pae about to sit on me.

"Since this nigga doesn't want to give me no dick, I'll just take it," she mumbled, before puttin' my dick in her hand and easin' down on me.

"So is this what we do now?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

She tightened her walls against my dick and smirked, "Yes since you want to be difficult."

I chuckled, "Well shit baybeh girl, I should be difficult more often. Lay down for me ma."

She laid down and I sat up and started giving her slow, deep strokes then I felt somethin' wet. I smirked because she came that quickly.

"Aug."

"Yeah baybeh?" I asked, not slowin' down.

"I think my water just broke."

I quickly pulled out and she hunched over in pain. Oh shit this is really happenin' right now. I quickly put on some boxers, put on my sweats, and put on a wife beater. At least we already had the bags ready since she was due any day now anyway. After I got everythin' situated, I went back over to Pae and started to dress her. She was in pain so I had to carry her downstairs and to the car. Then I went back in the house to grab Lay and the bags. I made sure the door was locked before I ran back to the car.

I pulled out the driveway and started speedin' down the street to get to the hospital. I called Dr. Williams and everybody else so they could know what was goin' on. "Everybody is on they way to the hospital," I informed her.

"I want drugs," she whined.

My poor baybeh. "We can't get you any drugs right now, but as soon as we get to the hospital we gone handle that."

"Drive faster."

The rest of the car ride, I stayed quiet while Pae groan in pain from time to time. I pulled into the hospital parkin' lot and quickly parked the car. I opened the door for Lay and unbuckled her from her car seat, I didn't wanna wake her so I just picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed the baybeh bags and opened the door for Pae. I know she didn't wanna walk, but she was gonna have to be strong.

Patience

I want these fucking babies out of me now. Aug got me a room and they had me change into this gown. Right now I'm lying in this hospital bed. They gave me my epidural so I'm fine for right now. My room is crowded out, literally. Storm, Krystal, my dad, and the kids are here. Mel, Travis, Mama Sheila, and the girls are here. As much as I love all of this support, I wish they would leave so I can have some peace and quiet before the twins get here. They've been in here for two hours talking nonstop and I'm just trying not to scream.

"How you holding up baby mama?" Krystal asked, giving me a sympathetic look.

"I want these little body destroyers out of me," I responded through gritted teeth.

She gave me a weak smile, "It'll be worth it in the end when you get to hold your beautiful boys."

"Yeah sis, you're tough and it will be over before you know it," Storm chimed in.

Easy for him to say, he doesn't know shit about childbirth. "It can't be over with fast enough."

"Are you okay mommy?" Alaysha asked me with a concerned look on her face.

I gave her a weak smile, "Yes baby, mommy is fine."

Dr. Williams busted into the room, "Sorry I'm late." She walked over to the bed, "How are you feeling Patience?"

"Just peachy," I sarcastically responded.

She chuckled, "Sorry that's a bad question to ask."

Gee, you think?

"How far apart are your contractions?"

"About 45 seconds to a minute apart," Aug spoke up.

Dr. Williams walked down to my feet and looked up my gown. She put on a glove before sticking her fist inside me. "Well she's ready to push. I need everybody but the father and the grandparents to leave." She turned and looked at August, "Mr. Alsina, I need you to go put on some scrubs and help deliver the babies and grandma and grandpa, I need you to hold her legs when so it will be easier to push."

August went to the bathroom while Mama Sheila and my dad stood on either side of me and pushed my legs back. August returned moments later wearing the blue scrubs and had a nervous smile on his face.

"Okay Patience, I need you to count to ten and push," Dr. Williams instructed.

I followed her instructions and gave a hard push like my life depended on it. I repeated this process until I heard the cries from my first baby.

"Okay, we're going to repeat this process again. Count to ten and push."

I repeated the process and about five minutes later, I heard the cries of my second baby. Now I had to push out the placenta and that shit hurt worse than pushing out the twins.

Dr. Williams threw the placenta away and went to clean up the twins. August walked up to me and kiss my forehead.

"You did it baybeh. You my lil troopa," he smiled at me.

"You did a great job Patience," Mama Sheila agreed. "You endured the pain and now my grandsons are here."

"Good job baby girl," my dad told me before kissing my forehead.

I smiled at them, "Thank you."

Dr. Williams brought my babies over to me. She handed one to me and the other to August. "So what are their names?" She asked.

"Brayden Amir Alsina and Jace Alexander Alsina." I responded, staring at my beautiful boys.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Alaysha is now 4, Tyson is 3, and Stormie is 1. Alaysha is in the MM.