26.

Chris

I can't believe the shit I just heard. That bitch is pregnant with Yung's baby. I even saw where they fucked. She didn't do half the shit that she did with me. She literally just laid there, screamed, and tried to fight me off. This shit is unbelievable. To say I was pissed would be an understatement.

"What's going on?" Desirae asked, coming up behind me.

I smacked my lips and instead of answering her question, I came from where I was eavesdropping and stormed out of the house.

This shit is just going to make me try even harder.

August

I'm gettin' really tired of this shit. After Pae and Lay came back from the mall and Pae was distraught, I told her to go upstairs and lay down. I don't need her to stress herself and my lil youngin' out. After I made sure that her and Alaysha were asleep, I called my brotha's, Storm, Evan to come over so we could figure out what the hell we should do.

"We gotta nip this shit in the bud right now 'cause if that nigga would have laid one hand on my niece and sister, I would be in jail right now!" Storm yelled.

Mel nodded his head in agreement, "I agree with Storm, this shit is too out of control."

"But we don't even know who this nigga is," Travis chimed in.

"Well we need to figure that shit out before we execute any type of plan," Evan said standing up, pulling out a gun. "I say we go out on these streets and have these motherfuckers talk."

Normally, I would agree with him, but we gotta play this shit smart. I shook my head, "We gotta play smart."

"And how do you suggest we play it smart?" Storm retorted.

"Well first of all, we can't react on emotions. Take me for example, as soon as Pae came home and told me what happened, I wanted to go out on a shootin' spree for fuckin' with my family. But I didn't, instead I called y'all so we could come up with a plan." I smartly responded.

"Which is a big improvement from the shit that you used to do," Mel chimed in. "How about this, we sleep on in for the night and can come up with some better shit because right now, everybody is pissed off so we ain't gone get shit done. Sound cool with y'all?" He asked.

"Cool with me," I responded.

"I guess I don't have a choice," Storm mumbled. "Cool with me."

"Sounds like a plan," Evan responded.

"Yep," Trav chimed in.

"Aight cool," Mel said, standin' up and walkin' out of my basement.

After all the fellas left, I went upstairs and checked on Alaysha and found her sound asleep. I walked into her room and kissed her on her forehead. I walked out of her room and walked into Pae and I's room. I took off my t-shirt and got in the bed. I wrapped my arms and Pae and rested my hands on her stomach.

"I love you baybeh," I mumbled in her before kissin' her neck and goin' to sleep.

Evan

The Next Day

Shit still isn't making sense to me. Why would anybody want to stalk my baby girl? She doesn't bother anybody and stays to herself. Shit, I need a blunt after dealing with this bullshit. The fact that they brought my granddaughter into this, makes me want to take them out even more. As soon as I find out who it is, they ass is grass.

I decided to go the bar and have a little drink to ease my mind before I explode. I ordered a shot of Hennessey and downed it in less than five seconds. Somebody came and sat beside me and ordered the same thing I did.

"Well, well, well. Long time no see King."

I looked up because I knew that voice anywhere it belonged to my old partner and friend Dominic. I hadn't seen him in years. I honestly thought he was dead. The last time we saw each other, it was when he was mad that I was moving up to the top in the game. Jealousy is an ugly trait and it's what ruined my friendship with him.

"I could say the same thing about you D," I chuckled, turning to look at him.

He smirked, "Well I've been busy fucking your bitch."

I laughed and downed the rest of my drink, "That's funny. You were always after my sloppy seconds anyway."

He gave me an evil look, "I don't recall."

"Oh please, you were always jealous of me and always wanted what I had, including my woman. The funny thing is, I don't want her anymore because she's a crazy bitch." I smirked, "That's probably why the two of you get along, you two are fucking lunatics."

He continued to stare at me, "Essence was mine first and you know it."

"You have really lost your mind, are you taking your meds. Essence was mine, you just wanted a taste and a turn and now you have it," I smirked again. "Just do me one favor, once you're done with her, don't return her."

Dominic stood up from the bar, "Mark my words, you're gonna regret the day you fucked with me."

I really didn't like this chapter/filler, but don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.