Passing Jecht as you went into the room and he into the living room, he informed you that you would be going home right after the game, and with that, you repacked the little amount of clothes you had removed from your duffel bag. Slinging it across your torso, you then entered the kitchen for breakfast, finding that Cloud had gotten donuts, a few croissants, and made a fresh round of coffee on the coffee maker.

You grabbed a mug and poured yourself a full cup of coffee-flavoring it to your liking-then grabbed a donut and sat upon the empty table in the kitchen. Cloud seated himself on the other side of the table, joining you, but in a chair, and watched in amusement as you burned your tongue a few times, unable to wait for the coffee to cool. Frowning, you set the mug down beside his, turning your body to face him.

"I don't see what's so funny-if I burn myself the team will lose."

"I don't see where you'd ever use your tongue when playing blitzball," the blonde shrugged, smirking victoriously as you pouted, not having a comeback.

"Actually if you burn yourself, you'll be doing us all a favor," Noctis said, entering the room. "The team would do fine without you-we'll just get whoever Jecht had in mind next."

"Amaya do you want a little more cream in your coffee?" Cloud asked, ignoring the ravenette.

"No I'm fine," you smiled, swinging your legs as you took another bite of your donut.

"Pass me the cream," Noctis held his hand out to you, sitting on the lounging couch a foot away.

"So Cloud, you think we'll have time to go sightseeing even a little bit in this part of Midgar?" you inquired, taking a bit of your donut. "You know, after the game maybe?"

"Probably not," he shook his head. "We're a little pressed for time since Jecht doesn't really like it here-he says the place is too depressing."

"Amaya, cream-now."

"I can understand that a bit," you nodded, taking a sip of your coffee as Cloud wiped his hands which were sticky from his finished jelly donut. "I've been to Midgar only once, and the part I did go to wasn't exactly...welcoming. It seemed...sad."

"Why did you come here?" the blonde curiously looked up. "You're a princess-I don't see you having much business on this world."

"I wanted to see the cure for Geostigma myself-to the core."

"Amaya, pass me the cream!" Noctis demanded, annoyed.

You sighed irritably, finishing the last of your donut and standing with your mug in hand. Taking a sip of your coffee, you grabbed the creamer bottle and flung it across the room, near the main door. Cloud silently walked off from the two of you, to where Jecht and Leon were yelling down the hall, just as the ravenette teen narrowed his eyes at you, about to say something when you beat him to it.

You smirked," Go get it-I'm not your damn maid."

About to make your way to the couch, Noctis grabbed you by the wrist and whirled you around, causing you to drop your mug on the tile floor-the last of the coffee leaving a noticeable splatter. "Who do you think you are to boss me around-the Caelum Dynasty's youngest prince? I can have you-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you-I can put you to shame like that," you smiled sweetly, snapping your fingers. "You don't want to be a liability to the team now, do you?"

His grip on your lightened, and you took the chance to shove him away from you. As you turned to get a napkin to clean up the mess, the ravenette stomped his bare foot upon the coffee-not only getting the hem of his jeans a bit wet, but also having the liquid splash against the floor, and hit you in the face. In response, your eye twitched, and you automatic'
ally reached for his ankle, grabbing it, and pulling him down. He fell with a large thud, and you threw off your duffel bag, getting on top of the teen to begin raining punch after punch upon him.